Texas Hold'em

person1125

Does anyone know of good texas hold'em sites out there?? If I google I get like thousands of hits, so I was just curious if anyone has any they would recommend?? Any help would be great.

p1125

moo321

Depends on what you define as good. Are you playing with bonuses or rakeback? PokerStars is the best site overall not considering those two factors.

person1125

I guess I should reword my question - I'm looking more for sites to learn how to play better - like teaching sites. I am planning on playing in a small tourn. by me in jan and just want to be as prepared as I can. I have looked at wizardofodds.com Texas Hold'em section, but am looking for others or maybe even books you have read or would recommend.

moo321

person1125 said:
I guess I should reword my question - I'm looking more for sites to learn how to play better - like teaching sites. I am planning on playing in a small tourn. by me in jan and just want to be as prepared as I can. I have looked at wizardofodds.com Texas Hold'em section, but am looking for others or maybe even books you have read or would recommend.
Arnold Snyder's site has a decent poker forum. A lot of people like 2+2, but I think they're pretentious and overly mathy.

moo321

toastblows said:
you like pokerstars moo? I had no luck at that place ever. i refer to being rivered as being "pokerstarred".
Well, pokerstars is the only site I know of that allows US players to deposit and withdraw directly to a checking account. That's a huge plus. They also have tons of tables, so you can pick and chose, and their tournaments are great. Where else can you find a $30-60 razz game at 2 am?