thanks

My counting strategy that I use works this way (note this is only to keep an idea of my ratio of big to little cards): I keep a count of every card that's been played, I.E. if there are 4 players, I automatically know there will initially be 10 cards in play, and it's easy to count when people start taking cards... I then keep a count of every 10 or higher card played, and keep the ratio of small to large cards in my mind so I can adjust my basic strategy. For example, if 20 cards are played and only 5 face cards come out, it reduces the ratio of non-facecards to facecards from 1.5:1 to almost 1:1. I then will adjust my basic strategy accordingly...

My betting strategy is as follows: I bet 5 on my first hand then 15 regardless of whether I win or lose. If I win on 15 I move to 25, and then back to 5 after another win. If I lose on my 15 dollar bet, I play a variance on the martingale system in which I double my bet, but then add 10 on the first loss, and double that 10 on every subsequent loss. I do the same thing on my 25 dollar bet...

Last edited: