that hard?

what the difference between balanced and unbalanced? i read on the internet that balanced is alot harder and you have to convert to a true count by dividing the count by the number of decks or something like that.

is balanced really that much harder than unbalanced?

Mackhack

Hi,

first I learned the balanced HI-LO and then I switched to unbalanced KO Counting System.

I think it isn't that hard but you really wana learn to count. Then, it isn't that difficult. I think it is all about willing at the own attitute.

If you need help you are at the right spot though!

shadroch

As someone who is just learning to count,I picked KO,an unbalanced system,as there is less to learn.A balanced system has a running count that must be converted into a true count. Unbalanced systems don't.

Mackhack

Hi,

it isn't as easy as my fellow previous writer stated. There are also at least 16 departures to learn, there are tables to learn when to leave the table, the betting strategies and more.

But as I said before, with the right attitute, willing to learn, anything is possible!

Good luck and let me know if you need help with KO!

Sonny

johnmcrank said:
is balanced really that much harder than unbalanced?
I think many people confuse “difficult” with “challenging.” Is it hard to divide a two-digit integer by a single-digit integer? Of course not! It is the same basic math that you learned decades ago in grade school. Is it hard to find 24/6? Not at all. Is it hard to find 22/6? Well, perhaps a little bit, but it just takes practice. If you already know your multiplication tables then it is easy. If you don’t remember them (probably most people don’t) then you just need to review them until they are instantaneous in your mind. Just buy a set of flash cards from the store and practice all of the 2-6 tables (for 2-6 decks remaining).

It will take some practice and a little bit of work, but I don’t think anybody can say that simple division is difficult to do. Like everything else in this game, the techniques are very easy but require a lot of practice.

-Sonny-