The domain name "www.cardcounter.com" is for sale

The Mayor

Greetings,

In discussion with the management of this site, we decided to offer the site's domain name for sale. We decided to ask a premium price, and to see if there is any interest.

So, if you've every thought of opening a blackjack web site, and missed out on all those great domain names, here is your chance:

(Dead link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5785909579&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1)

--Mayor

It doesn't seem right, EJ!

Open bid to the gen-pub?

So some assh*le company can promote online gaming and/or sucker books?

And you just go straight to eBay "after discussion with mgmt?

Didn't this site start out as a labor-of-love?

So what if its not making enough money, couldn't "mgmt" promote it a little better?

I'm disappointed. zg

The Mayor

>I'm disappointed. zg

I serious doubt it will be purchased for the price requested. But...

After management reminded me I could switch over all the services of this site to the other domain I run (www.theblackjackzone.com) it seemed like we might as well ask for what we wanted and see if there were any takers.

CC-Management

Yep the name is up for sale!

We here at card counter feel we would like to see if we could get the asking price. Everyone tells us the site is worth a million so we wanna see if the "name" is worth 1% of a million. The content is not for sale well maybe for a million it would be. Dont worry ZG we still value our members and we enjoy your mischief as well! As the Mayor said we dont see any one taking it seriously.

Oh, I get it.... *PIC*

...I was momentarily struck by the same childhood abandonment issues that I worked thru when I did John Bradshaw's 'Inner Child' workshops. zg

Inner Gambler

Many years ago, at the Reno Hilton, I saw Bradshaw walking away from a betting window at the racebook and said, "I didn't know the inner child liked to bet on horses." He smiled and said "The inner child loves to bet on horses." He was a very nice and friendly gentleman, but the "inner child" is the kind of nonsense that belongs in the Zen Zone. BTW zg, when I was in LV a month or so ago, me and T-H stopped by your crib to see if you wanted to come out to play. I wanted to see the legend in action. Maybe next time.

Anthony

If there was a way for this site to bring in a lot of revenue, would you keep it?

CC Managment,

Would you keep the site if there was a way to increase it's revenue?

The Mayor

Maybe you misunderstand...

The site will remain, but the name *may* change. If "www.cardcounter.com" sells, then this site will be reborn as "www.theblackjackzone.com".

On the other hand, we always like money. So, what's your idea?

--mayor

theblackjackzone.com is better

Mostly because it will attract more novices who are familiar with blackjack but not with the term "card counter". (Assuming it won't drive you crazy, more novices will mean more people talking about progressions and gambling superstitions.) However this will likely lead to more revenue. Secondarily, theblackjackzone is more accurate because other forms of AP are handled here.