The floor is yours, X(Z)G. Tell us why ZZ still exists

KewlJ

21forme said:
So that's the answer you offered to share?!
You have known grifter for how long 21forme? Did you really think he was going to take this opportunity to act like a responsible person and adult? That is not who he is. He is a troublemaker. He likes to stir the pot.

Zenzone actually had some value at the beginning and I am talking about after Ken's site closed and Ken broke off Zenzone and gave it to grifter. When Norm inherited the membership of Ken's site, most of the long-time members were hesitant and knew it wouldn't work out. I was naïve and believed Norm, when he said he would be different and I tried to help his site get going. I posted the first 6 posts. And as the site grew, low and behold Norm systematically got rid of everyone that he had ever had any kind of issue, feud, grudge with, just as he promised he wouldn't.

So each of these displaced members would go to Zenzone and vent. Over time there became a decent little collection of knowledgeable AP's there. At one point I though maybe THAT could grew into a little alternative blackjack forum. I tried to legitimately participate there with blackjack topics. But there was also that element of Hate that Zengrifter promotes. He allowed that one anti-Semitic lunatic to run wild, posting religious hate rhetoric that had nothing to do with gambling or blackjack and as long as that was allowed it wasn't going to become a legit forum.

Over time the few legitimate posters were driven off by the Hate monger nut until only a couple crazy as shit haters remained. And then the hate monger guy even stopped because he had no audience.....he had driven it all away.

Eventually Moses found the forum, because he is crazy as shit and banned at every other gambling blackjack forum and took up residency there talking to himself like a crazy person in a padded cell. I even informed Zengrifter that Moses was not just crazy but a legal danger. He threatened me at his last forum and was banned for that. Moses had threatened me on several forums, one time promising to come to Vegas, find me and shoot me. So for the second time I had to contact the police concerning Moses. Turns out they had quite a little file on him threatening people, including Norm. Eventually the authorities provided me with all the information about Moses, so I knew who I was dealing with and could protect myself if need be.

I informed Zengrifter of all this and he responded with some crap about "free speech". It's not free speech when Law enforcement is involved because you are threatening people. So that's where we are. Zengrifter harboring a severely mentally ill lunatic on a forum with no other active members. :rolleyes: So I am just wondering....what kind of annual fee does Zengrifter pay to do that? What is it worth to him? Maybe I'll pay him to stop.

Last edited:

21forme

Good summary, KJ.

Only reason I started this thread was zg invited it and said he'd explain. I wouldn't have bothered if I knew he'd respond with a nonsensical answer as he did. But you're right; some things never change.

KewlJ...yeah a pretty good summary. Zengrifter and his like are actually pretty dangerous.
21forme...I hear what you're saying, the site is disgusting.
Hey and KewlJ for what it's worth...I have been a lurker of all forums for a few years now, and have always enjoyed and learned a lot from your posts. In the past couple years I have become a fairly serious green/black mostly longevity player.

And I don't remember exactly what happened with you at Norm's site, but from what I remember I do think you were screwed basically and miss your contributions to that forum. It kind of blows these days to be honest.
If I remember correctly...it may have had something to do with you calling out Three on all his bullshit. I was just beginning then, and Three's bullshit was really confusing to me...until I deduced he had issues and was basically a liar and bullshit artist.
Anyway, hope you're doing well and good variance!

KewlJ

Counting_Is_Fun said:
Hey and KewlJ for what it's worth...I have been a lurker of all forums for a few years now, and have always enjoyed and learned a lot from your posts.
Thank you kindly.
Counting_Is_Fun said:
Anyway, hope you're doing well and good variance!
I am doing well. Happy and healthy and that is all anyone can ask for. Thanks for asking.

KewlJ

LC Larry said:
I find it funny that the ones complaining about it the most are the ones reading that site the most. Just quit going there!
I actually was asked by law enforcement to inform them of any new threats. But to your point, I have trolled and even baited Moses some for my own amusement, which is wrong, especially since we know we are dealing with a mentally unstable person.

KewlJ said:
When someone who is obviously unstable, threatens to find and shoot me? Damn straight I went to the police.

I actually wanted it on record in case I had to defend myself.
Nothing wrong with that KewlJ...be careful out there.