The Never Ending Counting System Question

I am a low level counter who uses HiLo with the sweet 16 indexes and the Fab 4 surrender indexes. I mostly play 6D shoe games on the east coast but make it 2 Vegas once or twice a year and play 2D or 6D.

As an experiment I'd like to try a more advanced method. I'll practice with CV and if I find I can count accurately with a more advanced system, then great! If I find I have problems, well then I'll stick with HiLo. Nothing lost.

My question is, what system? Considering what I play, does Zen make the most sense? Wong Halves? Any suggestions?

I know the prudent advice is to stick with HiLo, perfect my counting and act and build a larger bankroll. But this is an experiment and a challange to me and I'd like to give it the ol' college try.

Thanks in advance.

Probably the best overall system to use for shoe blackjack is RPC. It isn't much harder than High-Low and gives you about 10% more profit. The system tags are {-2,1,2,2,2,2,1,0,0,-2} from Ace to 10's, and if you have CVData you have all you need to simulate it. I'm working on a monograph for a simplified-index version of RPC right now.

In whatever system you use just be consistent. Your main objective is to evaluate plus or minus 10's within remainder of shoe. Just don't go jumping around with new systems when you fell comfortable with current. One is as good as the other to accomplish your goal.

I'm not hung up on new sytems popping up daily and most important is to be consistent day in and day out.