The "New Improved" JStat Site ...

creeping panther said:
It is my belief that he believed you were an owner of this site and thus responsible for his exile. It is very unfortunate that he attacked you in the way you describe, but surely he did so under a false impression.
He has never apologized, clarified, nor cleared any misconception...
... even as he presumes to post at Zzone. He acts like it never happened. zg

creeping panther said:
However, he may be doing so since you are the No 1. provider of CC software and do not reference his "system" in the programs. Maybe??
QFIT doesn't have the JStat count in CV ???
QFIT can you sim the JStat Bac strategy?
There is a new generation of Bac counters who are a comin! zg

QFIT

creeping panther said:
I understand your concern. I wish those things did not occur.

However, he may be doing so since you are the No 1. provider of CC software and do not reference his "system" in the programs. Maybe??

You have certainly had more than your fair share of flames and outright attacks throughout the years Norm, and I for one have never felt comfortable with that situation.

CP
I don't care why he does what he does. Claiming that Schlesinger and I have led thousands of HiLo players to slaughter (using our real names) because of JStat's absurd claims that HiLo doesn't work is sick. And threatening to make a libelous YouTube video about me is not the way to get me to include a mention of him in my book.

QFIT said:
I don't care why he does what he does. Claiming that Schlesinger and I have led thousands of HiLo players to slaughter (using our real names) because of JStat's absurd claims that HiLo doesn't work is sick. And threatening to make a libelous YouTube video about me is not the way to get me to include a mention of him in my book.
Do you have a comparison sim chart of JStat count vs HiLo? zg

QFIT

zengrifter said:
Do you have a comparison sim chart of JStat count vs HiLo? zg
I have seen his hundreds of posts all over the 'Net claiming that every BJ author is a fraud and every counting system but his fails because of one mistake made and corrected a half century ago, and don't read any further. Long ago, someone sent me a system and asked me to evaluate it. With four multi-level counts and side counts, it was impossible for a human to use and still had poor results. I gave him my evaluation (no charge), told him where the problems were, and he proceeded to attack me for years. I no longer evaluate people's strategies. Particularly people that have displayed uncivil behavior.

QFIT said:
Long ago, someone sent me a system and asked me to evaluate it. With four multi-level counts and side counts, it was impossible for a human to use and still had poor results. I gave him my evaluation (no charge), told him where the problems were, and he proceeded to attack me for years.
That Snipe system guy. He and JStat are forming an alliance. zg