They can see the card?

I found several people playing this way. They sit at the first base. They always bet with table minimum. But once in a while they bet to the table maximum. Then the first card drawn to them is an ACE! And always it's an ace of CLUB! Sounds unbelievable! Have someone ever heard of that? Sometimes it's not an ace, but about 6 or 7 out of 10 times. Just can't believe that it's coincidence.

It is part of ace tracking. But I find it highly suspect that they are looking for the ace of clubs in particular. That sounds a little like chance. Unless there is some bonus for matching suit blackjack. Hmm.

Max

Canceler

Maybe collusion?

I once had a dealer suggest that I should raise my bet. Being satisfied with the size of my bet, I declined. She then dealt me the ace she had seen I was going to get.

newyorkbear

In a pitch game,sometimes an inexperianced dealer will
expose a card as she makes the round of the table. If everyone stands,and she has a made hand,then the first player will know his first card.Obviously if you knew your first card was an ace or even a ten,you'd raise your bet.I've played at tables where this scenerio played out about 10% of the time,but most tables it happens far less often.