This game beatable?

Is this game beatable with any sort of modest spread?

6D, H17, DAS, DOA, no resplit aces, 1 card each on split aces, $10 min, 4/6 Decks dealt (rough estimate)

Shoofly

dark_hatchling said:
Is this game beatable with any sort of modest spread?

6D, H17, DAS, DOA, no resplit aces, 1 card each on split aces, $10 min, 4/6 Decks dealt (rough estimate)
Terrible game. Bad pen, bad rules.

blackjackomaha

Shoofly said:
Terrible game. Bad pen, bad rules.
+1. Terrible game.

Of course it can be beaten...if you wong, have a large spread, and are very patient. I would advise you to stay away from all negative counts. Probably not even play until at least TC +2.

However, I think your time would be MUCH better spent looking for a better game as opposed to trying to beat this game.

Game selection is the most important decision an AP makes. This game has horrible pen and a very high HE about .7%.:eek: I wouldn't go near it. If you are in the US it shouldn't be hard to find a better game. Not sure about other areas.

I'm in the Northern CA area. Thunder Valley has a really good pen, 2D game..but the limit is $25 min.. :( and its double on 9-11 Only. Seems as it's probably one of the only playable games in the area. All the 6Deckers have bad pen and/or 6:5. Anyone that frequents the area have any suggestions?