Those long losing streaks

BoSox

xengrifter said:
Yes, but then you have Grosjean writing two or three bulshit-baffles-brains articles suggesting that card counters should be more proactive about ameliorating significant downward swings.
You linked two different stories that are flat out old and are in fact implying he is still saying the same things now. The first linked story was dated Sept 9, 2014, and the second one was dated Feb 13, 2014. Unless you have more recent material to reference let's leave his name out of the discussion.

Last edited:

LC Larry

BoSox said:
You linked two different stories that are flat out old and are in fact implying he is still saying the same things now. The first story was dated Sept 9, 2014, and the second one was dated Feb 13, 2014. Unless you have more recent material to reference let's leave his name out of the discussion.
James hasn't posted anything new there in a couple of years.

21forme

xengrifter said:
Yes, but then you have Grosjean writing two or three bulshit-baffles-brains articles suggesting that card counters should be more proactive about ameliorating significant downward swings.
It's better than being the administrator (who doesn't even participate any longer) of a web site that supports a few miscreants' hate and mental illness. Why not just shut it down?

21forme

BoSox said:
Mr 21forme, what the hell are you talking about? Your imagination must be getting the better of you.
I don't understand your response. And why are you quoting a mentally ill moron who's been banned from every other forum. Don't give him another platform for his lunacy. He needs help.

BoSox said:
You linked two different stories that are flat out old and are in fact implying he is still saying the same things now. The first linked story was dated Sept 9, 2014, and the second one was dated Feb 13, 2014.
LC Larry said:
James hasn't posted anything new there in a couple of years.
Those curious articles were possibly
the last things he ever wrote publicly.
Can anyone confirm?

21forme said:
It's better than being the administrator (who doesn't even participate any longer) of a web site that supports a few miscreants' hate and mental illness. Why not just shut it down?
Off topic but point respectfully taken.

KewlJ said:
James like to put card counters down and remind everyone that he employs much more advanced techniques playing much higher edges. That is all this is. Sadly this need to continually tell everyone that he is better, smarter than others is not one of his better qualities. That is the behavior of a rather insecure person.
Oh boy, now you've done it!!

BoSox

xengrifter said:
Off topic but point respectfully taken.
What kind of answer is that? In the past, that site had many numerous and knowledgeable contributors but they are now gone. Either you live in some kind of time warp, or you actually like watching the resulting outcome.

xengrifter said:
Oh boy, now you've done it!!
No, now you have done it. You just love instigating and watching any possible resulting chaos.

BoSox said:
No, now you have done it. You just love instigating and watching any possible resulting chaos.
I'm sure that no one is capable of instigating KJ into anything. Has it eluded you that another knowledgeable poster in this thread referred to the subject articles as "horseshit"?

KewlJ

xengrifter said:
I am relieved, I think...
... Define 'okay'.
I was speaking very generally, as in alive and kicking. It wasn't a reference to any sort of play results.

Unrelated, you are a real oddball, you know that? o_O

And speaking of oddball....as administrator of that oddball forum, can you tell us if any of the posts, from the many, many active members, originated from the Washoe County Jail (that would be Reno) in the last month? :D

Last edited:

KewlJ

Meistro said:
I don't think they let you use the internet in jail.
No? I wouldn't know. I thought maybe there was some sort of recreation hour or period. :oops:

So what about mental health facilities? I mean something was going on over the past 3-4 weeks. Seems to be over now though.

BoSox

xengrifter, are you the administrator of the zen zone forum website? Or if not do you have any other responsibilities pertaining to that site?

BoSox

For the first time in my life, I am having a hard time finding the right words to say. Suffice it to say it has been fun guys I no longer want to be a part of this board. Thank you all.