Thoughts on this

tallmanvegas

I've been playing around with an app on my iPhone that counts along with ko count. As a new counter learning and playing around with speed count, I've noticed that when I use the speed count and compare with the ko count, majority of the time it's right on or 1-2 off. It certaintly seems to show when there is a clear advantage with both systems. Ifind speed count is very easy at least for me compared to ko. I just have not put the time in with ko. Thoughts

Tallman

moo321

Well, many counts are quite similar. If you ever play with other counters using other systems, you'll notice that your bets and index plays are almost always identical. Sometimes there's a difference in insurance.

The difference between counts just isn't that much. However, I would recommend you stick with KO because it is more powerful that the speed count.

tallmanvegas said:
I've been playing around with an app on my iPhone that counts along with ko count. As a new counter learning and playing around with speed count, I've noticed that when I use the speed count and compare with the ko count, majority of the time it's right on or 1-2 off. It certaintly seems to show when there is a clear advantage with both systems. Ifind speed count is very easy at least for me compared to ko. I just have not put the time in with ko. Thoughts
Speed count really doesn't cut it. KO Rookie is far superior. zg

tallmanvegas

eandre said:
KO is stronger becuse of betting correlations.
Please explain betting correlations. I feel that if im close to 100% accuracy with speed count or OPP, compared to a weak and shaky KO as of my experience now, i would be better off with the weaker system

blackchipjim

Ko vs speedcount

If you want personal experience oppinion just take the time to practice Ko. I experimented with the speed count and found myself lagging alot of times behind in betting. Speed count isn't as accurate of picture of the composition of the deck as you get with KO and that is telling you alot. With a few enhancements to KO you have a high playing efficiancy and you get better results.