Tips on getting the dealer to deal one more round?

Toxic

I'm looking for tips, things to say, and such to get that one or two extra rounds dealt in SD.

I once had a +5 tc when a new dealer was coming. I had my max bet out and asked "can we get one more before you go?" and was successful.

What else can you do to influence how deep the dealer is dealing?

I'm looking for ways to turn either an RO6 game to RO7, or even RO8 if it's possible!

BoSox

21forme said:
Put a bet out for the dealer and say, "one more round?"
If he shuffles, pull the bet back.
Just as long as the bet for the dealer does not exceed the EV for the extra round itself.

21forme

JohnCrover said:
Keep in mind that if you do end up pulling the bet back your repoire with the dealer is ruined.
If he doesn't deal another round, what repoire (sic) was there in the first place? Are you there to make friends with the dealer or make money?

Agree. Most dealers are in it for the tips. I have used this many times, though I don't play any SD.
Just be friendly with them and most will be friendly back to you, they don't care.
That being said, some will abide by their training and never go past the cut card, but a lot of them will if they like you.

JohnCrover said:
There usually is not a cut card in single deck.
Cut card or not...I stand by my post as to my experience for how to get another round or two dealt lol.
I don't think there are more than a handful of APs out there playing a whole lot of SD anyway.

Playallin

I was at the table when a player told the dealer he would suck her toe if she dealt one more hand. She dealt one more hand. Don't know if she ever got that toe sucked.

MJGolf

Counting_Is_Fun said:
Cut card or not...I stand by my post as to my experience for how to get another round or two dealt lol.
I don't think there are more than a handful of APs out there playing a whole lot of SD anyway.
Because there are NOT many places that have single deck any longer with 3-2 payoff. Or only double 10/11 like Silverton and in Tahoe. We would IF there were the games. LOL

MJGolf

Sorry but hard to get your "implied meaning" if you don't write it down. I read your statement literally, as in "I don't think there are more than a handful of APs out there playing a whole lot of SD anyway." Do you opine that there are a lot of playable single decks out there? In my opinion, I mean they would IF they could IF they were available.

MJGolf said:
Sorry but hard to get your "implied meaning" if you don't write it down. I read your statement literally, as in "I don't think there are more than a handful of APs out there playing a whole lot of SD anyway." Do you opine that there are a lot of playable single decks out there? In my opinion, I mean they would IF they could IF they were available.
Holy hell...I give up on this one. You have read English before right?