To our many new recent members...

kewljason

Just a welcoming reminder that this site offers several chats per week, including a newbie chat on wednesdays at 9pm (EST). What a great way to introduce yourself(s) and remove some of the skepticism that has surfaced (mainly from myself...:laugh:). With so many new posters in the last few days, the chat should be full of our new members like Amad99, Muse21, newbctr, jakeyboy, richieb9669, tragical mirth, marlin, dealer/counter/, jinberg05, justin05, Robert5100, and ninous26 (who has actually been a member for 3 years, but somehow only took hiatus after 1 week until a couple days ago), and anyone else that I may have missed or is yet to come. Hopefully more than just one at a time. ;):cool:

Last edited:
Thank you KJ! I am currently in classes on Wednesdays but the semester is ending in a couple weeks. I will make sure to stop by some of the Wed. chat sessions and say hi as soon as I can!

I remember reading about three different chat times throughout the week, but am having trouble finding the information atm (it's late and my brain hurts a little). For us new players, would you suggest only trying to attend the Wed. sessions at first or would it be worthwhile to make some of the others?

Trag