Trackjack or BJF?

Running Count

So now there is competition in the world of online blackjack conditions. Exciting. I am going to pay for one or the other of Trackjack or BJFonline's new service.

I know a little about both. TJ is affiliated with Parker and the folks at Advantageplayer.com. BJFonline is the online version of the print listings, published by Arnold Snyder et. al. Trackjack costs $30 for 3 months or so, while BJF's service comes only with a subscription (for now) at the going rate of $59 a year.

So the question is... Which one do you all suggest?

RC

Re: Did you forget about CBJN?

Oye OSO de Las Vegas Gracias por el libro de SW Y La firma!!!!

CBJN, TRACKJACK, BJ FORUM ooooooooo my head hurts. I had them all. I subscribed to BJF for two years, I subscribed to TJ for a year for less than the now price, I have had CBJN for two years. TJ's strength is its ability to have day to day info put on by players. Yet few do so. It is a great service. Its info is close to that of CBJN. BJF is sent out evry three months and was great when it was the only service out there. Now they are going on line with day to day reports. Knowing Mr. Snyder it should be a valuable service. Now CBJN is what I have now and I ma very happy with it. It is definitely equal the others. It is simple to use and the reports are good. I like the monthly news attachment and the new week to week e-mail that LVBEAR sends. WHo knows with the avenue that the bear is going with the newsletter and his editorials "the Bear Growls" he may have to run for city council.