Two Hands Heads Up

SleightOfHand

So, I know that playing 2 hands when playing heads up vs the dealer does not make a difference to your advantage. But does it not increase your WR? Since you are now playing twice as many hands per hour, does that not give a x2 to your WR?

shark

Actually, I believe it is optimal to just play 1 hand heads up vs the dealer, but it also depends on how much money you can get on the table with 1 hand vs 2 hands.

Sleight

SleightOfHand said:
So, I know that playing 2 hands when playing heads up vs the dealer does not make a difference to your advantage. But does it not increase your WR? Since you are now playing twice as many hands per hour, does that not give a x2 to your WR?
We will discuss this at the Bash, so remember to bring it up.

See you soon buddy:grin:

:toast::celebrate:band:

SleightOfHand said:
You can put more money down on one hand than you can on two hands. If you are heads up think about this. Anytime you bust or hit a blackjack or surrender the dealer doesn't pull anymore cards. By only playing one hand you can save a lot of cards in high counts by only playing one hand.