Ubz ii

ccibball50

I have been considering going to the UBZ II. I know how to use it, but do not have any indices for it. I am not sure I want to go to this system anyways, which is why i am hesitant to purchase the book on it. How many indexes are there for this system, can someon give them to me? I have looked everywhere and can not find the first index. Also is there enough indexes in the book to learn? I want to learn about 40 to 50 indexes if not more. Also, is it better to stick with HiLo and learn more indexes, or go to the UBZ II count and learn the indexes for it (this is assuming there are only 18 or so indexes for the UBZ II system)

SystemsTrader

The book is really just a pamphlet and since you already know the system it probably won't help you. It only has full indices for DD anyway. I don't have the pamphlet in front of me so I can't tell you how many indices are in it. I know it doesn't have any for 8 deck. If you are serious about switching to it, I would highly recommend you get a simulator to generate your own indices which is important for unbanlanced systems because indices vary depending on the rules and pen.

ccibball50

thanks

Well I do not care much for 4 deck or more, but I wouldl like single deck. Does anyone have the indexes for DD and has anyone come up with indexes for SD using this system?