Underage gambling in vegas

QFIT said:
Underage rules have more to do with brain development than drinking. The human brain isn't fully developed in your teens. The last part to develop controls inhibitions and understanding of consequences. A teen intellectually understands the consequences of actions, but is less likely to act accordingly. Now a monkey's brain probably develops more quickly. IMO kids shouldn't drive until they're 58.

That's the point. But then maybe he didn't start driving until he was 58.

InPlay said:
That's the point. But then maybe he didn't start driving until he was 58.
No I drove when I was 17 but when I was 16 I woke up in a pool of blood after drinking a whole bottle of liquor. I have a hole in my leg from the incident and not sure where it came from. Looks like I might have been in a knife fight. That was enough alcohol-fueled misadventure for a lifetime and after that I only drink a half a bottle at a time, and not when driving.

Here we have somethign that could be reffered to as gaming clubs, they have slots and some table games, and the age limit to gamble is 18. I have gambled there a few times before i was 18, but i lost mostly... horrible rules:(

moo321

Automatic Monkey said:
No I drove when I was 17 but when I was 16 I woke up in a pool of blood after drinking a whole bottle of liquor. I have a hole in my leg from the incident and not sure where it came from. Looks like I might have been in a knife fight. That was enough alcohol-fueled misadventure for a lifetime and after that I only drink a half a bottle at a time, and not when driving.
Holy **** this is a great story! LMAO

Automatic Monkey said:

Seen the light.

ThesaurusLegend:

Synonyms Related Words Antonyms

Verb 1. see the light - change for the better; "The lazy student promised to reform"; "the habitual cheater finally saw the light"
straighten out, reform

GeorgeD

Automatic Monkey said:
So, you don't even know how much of the blood was the other guy's? Too bad ... maybe he got the worst of the deal. Would serve him right messing with a monkey.

Reminds me of when a friend found me outside a bar bleeding from the head. Only 4 stitches (no need for novacaine), but I have no idea what happened.