[URGENT] AC tomorrow, need help

ChefJJ

Gamblor said:
Gladly gave me an oversized comp to Breadsticks (why do they call it Breadsticks when they no longer server bread sticks! I'm ready to sue them for false advertisement).
:laugh: You noticed that too??? That's been a little running joke with my wife and I after having gotten some puzzling looks from two waitresses when asking about the availability of breadsticks. :laugh:

aslan

Gamblor said:
No it doesn't, but they were loving me when I was getting my a$$ handed to me constantly losing more moderate bets shoe after shoe :rolleyes: Gladly gave me an oversized comp to Breadsticks (why do they call it Breadsticks when they no longer server bread sticks! I'm ready to sue them for false advertisement).

Well also, keep in mind its worth profiling PCs, some types are more sweaty than others. They profile us, we should profile them.
We should start a Ken Book (as opposed to a Griffin Book) here on the Forum, replete with names of PCs, where they are currently working, what there skill level is, what shift they work on, etc. :laugh:

Gamblor

ChefJJ said:
:laugh: You noticed that too??? That's been a little running joke with my wife and I after having gotten some puzzling looks from two waitresses when asking about the availability of breadsticks. :laugh:
It was long time ago, in a galaxy far far away. Used to be quite good :) Then they switched to cracker sticks for a while. Then gave it up all together. Think of all the money they "saved" jerking around the customers!

Gamblor

aslan said:
We should start a Ken Book (as opposed to a Griffin Book) here on the Forum, replete with names of PCs, where they are currently working, what there skill level is, what shift they work on, etc. :laugh:
Thoughts crossed my mind. Its an excellent idea. Problem is it would be available to public? Also might be giving away too much info about ourselves? :confused: