Value of S17

Dopple

I have seen a couple post saying S17 is not worth much in a 6d shoe. I thought it was valued at about .5% which a quite a bit. We always look for S17 as APs I thought. Would the value not be .5% of the total action per hour?

kewljason

Dopple said:
I have seen a couple post saying S17 is not worth much in a 6d shoe. I thought it was valued at about .5% which a quite a bit. We always look for S17 as APs I thought. Would the value not be .5% of the total action per hour?
I thought stand 17 was worth .21% or rather that hit17 was worth an extra .21% to the house.

StandardDeviant

kewljason said:
I thought stand 17 was worth .21% or rather that hit17 was worth an extra .21% to the house.
I took a very quick look at it with CVCX, and it looks like it is worth about 0.2% (assuming I was using CVCX correctly :rolleyes:)

Dopple

Thanks everyone, I had a couple little wins and I back all over the game.

Jason, I think you are cool, I dont care what that other guy said.

moo321

Dopple said:
Well, .2% doesn't sound like much, but when you only have a 1% advantage (like a lot of players have) then that's 20% or more of your winnings.