Vegas

60 hours, mostly downtown, plus 120 units, all 1D and 2D, Hi-Lo, some bathroom breaks on especially bad counts early, 1-4 spread, no heat--just a lot of looking, kept moving around like a merry-go-round, DAS at the Plaza, tried some SF21-found it to be quite tiring so kept the sessions short, had about 75% winning sessions. I think I had quite good 'luck' but it felt like the 'advantage play' was effective much like a few weeks ago in Reno so for the 2nd time out--so far, so good. Next trip will be in the summer--lots of golfing coming up. I like the idea of the summer get together but what about infiltrators?

Question--is SF21 a beatable game?

The Mayor

Keep on putting in those hours, play well, and don't worry about your results, they will take care of themselves (but do keep careful records!). It's nice to win (of course) but you will win -- there is no doubt -- in the long run.

As for SF21, yes it is beatable, but only by those who specialize in the game and are willing to do the leg work. There is an article on this site about the game by Orange County KO -- but that doesn't begin to tell the story. You need to find great penetration, low heat, and dealers that make mistakes. Only then should you really consider playing the game. No one is going to help you find the good games ... so leg work is the first order of business. Unless you have the time to check out all the games/dealers/shifts over a period of time, don't even consider playing it. That is, you have to live in Las Vegas.

Take care,

--Mayor