Mostly an Advantage slot and VP player here, limited live BJ play, but have a question on HA for these GameKings. I have a local shop with some very high bonus points days and will be playing either VideoRoulette or the GameKing VBJ, but can't quite locate an exact HA for the VBJ machines to compare if it's a better play than the Roulette.
So I'm wondering if anyone can note the HA and where I may be able to produce a basic strategy sheet (I searched but couldn't locate a strategy engine that I could plug in all the rules options).
If so, thanks in advance for the assistance.
-----
There are a few rules variations based on lower and higher betting amounts.
All machines are the 1-hand at a time play.
-----
Uses ONE 52-card deck
Dealer stands on all 17's
Dealer stops draws on all 6-card < 21 (Ken Smith noted that in above post)
Player wins on 6-card <= 21
Insurance pays 3 for 1
Double on 10-11 only
Split aces once, receive 1 card only
Surrender on any 2 cards unless dealer has Ace
Aaaah!! BJ pays 2 for 1, but of course
No DAS
No resplit
-----
Uses ONE 52-card deck
Dealer stands on all 17's
Dealer stops draws on all 6-card < 21 (Ken Smith noted that in above post)
Player wins on 6-card <= 21
BJ pays 2 for 1
No Insurance
No Doubles
No Splitting
No Surrender
-----
Uses TWO 52-card decks
Dealer stands on all 17's
Dealer stops draws on all 6-card < 21 (Ken Smith noted that in above post)
Player wins on 6-card <= 21
BJ pays 2 for 1
No Insurance
No Doubles
No Splitting
No Surrender
-----