Video poker

1357111317

Well-Known Member
How does one go about learning how to play perfect video poker? Is there a basic stratagy trainer of sorts like you can find for blackjack?
 
I do not play video games. I think your best source are books and software by Bob Dancer. I have a good friend that plays them for comps.
 
I have. It gives information on the Basic stratagy for some games but I would like to try and find a program to practice it if possible.
 
Online video poker games afford players the rare opportunity to cancel out the house edge by executing a perfect strategy. While this isn’t easy, it can be accomplished through research, patience and practice.
 
can someone recommend a good book for video poker and also can you just sit at the machine in the casino with said book to play perfect basic strategy?
 
The combination of a strategy card and practice software is better for learning VP than any of the books. If you still want a book, I would recommend Frugal Video Poker by Jean Scott.

I would not recommend doing your practicing in a real casino. While there you want to look as clueless as the other slot patrons.
 
The combination of a strategy card and practice software is better for learning VP than any of the books. If you still want a book, I would recommend Frugal Video Poker by Jean Scott.

I would not recommend doing your practicing in a real casino. While there you want to look as clueless as the other slot patrons.


thanks for the info and don't worry, looking clueless ain't a problem for me!
 
Back
Top