Want to take $70,000 to BJ table

ZenKinG

JohnCrover said:
martingale baccarat is his best chance
I guess you could martingale baccarat or even blackjack. Roulette is just the 'popular' martingale strategy, but i guess you're right since the odds are better. In the short run though the odds wont matter one bit really. All i know is he will need to martingale something.

Just.
No.
Don't do it.
Anyone that encourages this type of stupidity needs to be removed from your life, too.
You're not "offending" anyone. What you're suggesting is just not a smart move.
There are many broke people, who thought they could make blackjack a "living", or make some quick money, because they "need" it.
If your need is THAT great, don't risk what you already have. Remember, of the $100,000 that you say you need, you've already got 70% of it.
Use your damn head.

i recommend you to full pay video poker machines, start low and build up, Mr Zenking back counted 80% of his game and still claim to lose, and hes telling me and you how we can still lose after 300+hours

do you have any idea what your 70k bankroll will look like after 300hours clocked in if your not on the winning bell curve? enough said

i dunno how good your count is or your act but i predict your gonna lose anywhere in the realm of 4k-6k and followed by a tap on the shoulder just my guess