"We made a business decision..."

ZenKinG

ZeeBabar said:
Where do we find the counters basic strategy?
LOL. Like i said, life is so unfair. How the hell do you have a bigger bankroll then me at this point. Then again expenses are the big culprit for thid and have eaten away my bankroll already. You probably have no expenses. Nonetheless, its just so sad, im speaking for every other counter who supposedly made hundreds of thousands. Fucking joke

KewlJ

ZeeBabar said:
Where do we find the counters basic strategy?
I guess there were two options. You could have googled (or other search engine) "card counter basic strategy" or you could have just waited until someone "spoon-fed" you the info, as zengrifter just did. o_O

gronbog said:
Now I know you're just trolling.
Seriously, I have not been splitting 4's, period. However, the counter basic strategy chart that Xengrifter posted above seems to say that you split 4's against a 4, 5, 6. At appropriate counts, I have doubled the 8.

ZenKinG said:
LOL. Like i said, life is so unfair. How the hell do you have a bigger bankroll then me at this point. Then again expenses are the big culprit for thid and have eaten away my bankroll already. You probably have no expenses. Nonetheless, its just so sad, im speaking for every other counter who supposedly made hundreds of thousands. Fucking joke
My BR is $54k at present. I have not earned any "hundreds of thousands". Started in 2014 with $15k. Because I never try to win too much in any one session (best single session, won $3300 but only once, most session wins are under $700) or lose too much (biggest loss is $3400, most losing sessions under $1500) and would probably take a sabbatical if my BR dropped by $10k, I am still hanging in there. BJ only pays for BJ related expenses and not my rent or groceries. You probably play the slash and burn style. I dont have the balls for that. My max bet is 2 x $150 and that is at TC+5,

ZeeBabar said:
A dumd question follows. I have not been splitting 4's. Are we supposed to?
Here is the explanation of "trolling" remark. No one on this forum cares if you have been splitting 4 or not. You noticed that you might have missed something. Read about it in any basic book of blackjack. Instead, you choose to waste every body's time like a little brat that thrives on getting attention for poor behavior.
PS. I almost forgot. If you do not like my post, you can just ignore it and move on.

gronbog

Zee, I just simply refuse to believe that you don't know where to find the basic strategy for the games you play, so my only conclusion is that you knew that it would get a rise if you asked, and that you enjoy stirring the pot.

Good Guy said:
Here is the explanation of "trolling" remark. No one on this forum cares if you have been splitting 4 or not. You noticed that you might have missed something. Read about it in any basic book of blackjack. Instead, you choose to waste every body's time like a little brat that thrives on getting attention for poor behavior.
PS. I almost forgot. If you do not like my post, you can just ignore it and move on.
"You chose to waste everybody's time". Do you see the conceit in that statement? That you represent everybody on this forum?

LC Larry

Well, I've read recently where a well respected blackjack writer is suggesting the worse of two plays in a H17 game and the so called "pro players" agreeing with that move!

ZeeBabar said:
"You chose to waste everybody's time". Do you see the conceit in that statement? That you represent everybody on this forum?

It is a figure of a speech you Troll. Forums are for efficient exchange of ideas to help each other. By abusing the forum to make it into your own personal assistant, you reduce it into useless chatter. In most forums, trolls like you are quickly excluded.

gronbog

LC Larry said:
Well, I've read recently where a well respected blackjack writer is suggesting the worse of two plays in a H17 game and the so called "pro players" agreeing with that move!
Of course, people at all levels make mistakes, forget things, misread the details of the question or sometimes simply have it wrong. That's not what I'm getting at. This particular case of whether he should be splitting 4,4 is one of the first things one would learn as part of the basic strategy for the game one is playing. Even if one were to forget, the information is easily looked up from the same source that it was originally learned from.

Zee is a card counter. He may not know all of the indices for his games, but he certainly took the time to at least look up the basic strategy for the games he plays, even if he did not fully memorize it. So he knows where to find it if he forgets something. I firmly believe that, in this case, and in every case where he asks these kinds of questions, he's doing it to get a rise out of those who are tired of it. I usually just ignore him at these times, but I guess this time it worked on me too.

LC Larry

I agree he should know basic strategy for the games he's playing down to a T. Maybe he learned that old wives tale from ages ago... something about "never splitting anything that starts with an F."