What are the odds....

DSchles

Counting_Is_Fun said:
Well now we have Don's opinion. It's wrong, but hey to each their own I guess.
What Don calls a "disruptive force" is just someone else posting something he doesn't like. It happens on all the forums. Don't let him bother you.
Bother WHOM? You're the only asshole complaining. Scourge of every board you participate on. Safe in the knowledge that Al won't toss your sorry ass the way that Norm does every time you make a fool of yourself, which is, well, all the time.

Don

DSchles said:
Bother WHOM? You're the only asshole complaining. Scourge of every board you participate on. Safe in the knowledge that Al won't toss your sorry ass the way that Norm does every time you make a fool of yourself, which is, well, all the time.

Don
Wow are all the insults really necessary?
Norm suspends anyone that he doesn't like...that's common knowledge around the boards.
I haven't done anything to "toss my sorry ass" here, but of course you have and do often.
Just because you don't like someone's post doesn't mean you always have to have a hissy fit. Just go on with your day, it's not that hard. And stop trying to get people suspended just because you don't agree with them, find something else to do with your time maybe.