What happened to me?

tribute

jackpine said:
My winning ways stopped and I began getting horrible cards while he was doubling, splitting and getting blackjacks on what seemed like every deal.
The opposite can also happen. I have had losing sessions suddenly turn into winning streaks when a new player enters the game. Then after the player leaves, losing hands show up again. Something else I fail to understand is why certain dealers seem to pay better than others.

Last edited by a moderator:
tribute said:
jackpine said:
My winning ways stopped and I began getting horrible cards while he was doubling, splitting and getting blackjacks on what seemed like every deal. QUOTE]
jackpine said:
The opposite can also happen. I have had losing sessions suddenly turn into winning streaks when a new player enters the game. Then after the player leaves, losing hands show up again. Something else I fail to understand is why certain dealers seem to pay better than others.
DO you recognize what is going on, and stop or move tables? Everyone else did but me. I will not be so stubborn next time.

EasyRhino

He was winning for the same reason you were winning earlier in the session... dumb luck.

No matter what kind of streak you're in, you're expected to lose more the longer you play. So you should stop playing when you lose (or win) enough money for yourself, or get tired, or bored, or angry.