Wonging and how to abuse it?

So i have found a game that allows for pretty aggressive wonging. This place will allow me to sit out on a hand (say with a t.c. of -1) and then hop back in at a t.c. of +1. They'll allow me to do that all night. They have even let me play the first hand on a show, sit out for 10 plus hands and come in when the t.c. was at 10+. So I was wondering what tips people have for really abusing wonging? should i only play t.c. 10+ or do things like play multiple hands? Any thing helps =]

Meistro

In Montreal, where they cannot ban card counters, I would simply refuse to play any hand where I did not have an advantage. But generally I prefer to not wong but to play heads up instead.

gronbog

Use CVCX with a low spread (1-4, 1-2 or even 1-1) and use the "back count" setting to determine the optimal entry point and bets for your game.

KewlJ

Meistro said:
In Montreal, where they cannot ban card counters, I would simply refuse to play any hand where I did not have an advantage.
I am not speaking specifically to Montreal as I have not been, nor have any knowledge, but speaking very generally, just because places can not ban counters does not mean they won't take other 'counter-measures' (I love using that double meaning term). Atlantic City can not ban card counters, but when they decide they don't want your action, it really becomes a struggle to play. Missouri same deal.

johndoe

If you can really get away with this, simply play anytime you have an advantage (TC=1 or 2, depending on rules), and sit out the rest. Size your bets according to EV and bankroll, and what you can get away with. Pretty straightforward.

(You'll be waiting a LOT longer than 10 hands for the TC to reach +10!)

Meistro

In Quebec they are only allowed to half shoe you, which really isn't much of a problem because you can just go to another table. Of course the game is not really that good in the first place, aside from the liberal payouts for lucky ladies.