Worst game I've ever seen

techster

Just got back from a trip to Tunica. The Sheraton had a table with a CSM AND 6:5 blackjack! Advertised the hell out of it because it was a $3 minimum and the table was full everytime I walked by. Fitzgerald still has the best games--two deck and six deck, plenty of low minimum tables, and good pen.

cardcounter0

techster said:
Just got back from a trip to Tunica. The Sheraton had a table with a CSM AND 6:5 blackjack! Advertised the hell out of it because it was a $3 minimum and the table was full everytime I walked by. Fitzgerald still has the best games--two deck and six deck, plenty of low minimum tables, and good pen.
Even with 6:5 blackjack, the CSM was probably there to eliminate down time waiting to shuffle or even switch shoes with an ASM. Multiply the house edge by $3 per hand betting, and any slow down in the game would make the house take barely able to pay for the dealer salary and equipment.

They probably advertise the $3 game simply to try to get people in the door in the hopes they will wager more at some other game.

moo321

Last time I was there, it was a shoe game. I was walking by the game on the way to the double deck, and noticed a high count on the first hand, so I go ahead and back-count it. Jump in like two hands later, (with a green chip bet on a $3 game!) catch a blackjack. And get paid 6:5. Almost threw a **** fit, but realized I didn't wanna look smart because I was gonna be playing double deck.

I hate Harrah's.

cardcounter0 said:
Even with 6:5 blackjack, the CSM was probably there to eliminate down time waiting to shuffle or even switch shoes with an ASM. Multiply the house edge by $3 per hand betting, and any slow down in the game would make the house take barely able to pay for the dealer salary and equipment.

They probably advertise the $3 game aumplt to try to get people in the door in the hopes they will wager more at some other game.
You're right... Other games as in their 50 min dd game, empty table, around 7PM on Wednesday.

Sheraton is terrible, top it off with dealers who throw cards everywhere, patrons throwing away their social security and unemployment checks, and the black and mild filled air; absolutely no reason to go there