Would it be beneficial to use to different counts?

I was wondering whether it would be beneficial to use different counts for single deck games I was thinking Hi-lo OptII & another count like red 7 for shoe games. Would the advantage gained from this outweigh all the trouble it takes to master two different counts?
Thank you,
Phantom702

Phantom702 said:
I was wondering whether it would be beneficial to use different counts for single deck games I was thinking Hi-lo OptII & another count like red 7 for shoe games. Would the advantage gained from this outweigh all the trouble it takes to master two different counts?
Thank you,
Phantom702
I would think that hi-lo with the I18 indexes would be better for shoe games and OptII would be stronger for DD and SD games. As for as the advantage gained from the two worth the trouble, everything we do in life involves trade-offs and opportunity cost. The answer to this question can only be answered by you. If you feel the time spent it takes to master the two is worth the gain in advantage then of course you should do both. I suppose the time to master both counting systems will vary with each person.

Phantom702 said:
Would the advantage gained from this outweigh all the trouble it takes to master two different counts?
No.
Master ONE. Pick a middle ground like ZEN or Mentor. zg

Last edited:
Theory of Relativity

If you are a new player, probably one simple count.
Do you know what games you will face? Most likely you will be facing shoe games, if so then perhaps a count good for shoes.
How good you are at simple math can be a guide to how complex a count you can master.:joker::whip: