Xengrifter banned??????

Counting_Is_Fun

DSchles said:
It wasn't out of the blue. It was cumulative, and he had it coming for months, if not longer. Let it go.

Don
Don and a couple others control all BJ forums...don't you know that? When he says you should be banned...well...

Zero

Wait, who are we talking about? Zengrifter or Xengrifter? Because Zengrifter has been banned for a long time now. Xengrifter was also and only recently banned. However, I would not say that either was a mistake.

DSchles

Zero said:
Wait, who are we talking about? Zengrifter or Xengrifter? Because Zengrifter has been banned for a long time now. Xengrifter was also and only recently banned. However, I would not say that either was a mistake.
Xengrifter. People have been spelling it wrong.

Don

DSchles

Counting_Is_Fun said:
Don and a couple others control all BJ forums...don't you know that? When he says you should be banned...well...
So, then, don't do stupid things and stick to discussing blackjack instead of all the other bullshit.

But, for the record, since you chose to make a point of it: Norm and Al are my very dear friends whom I've known for more years than you may have been alive. And, I've been a member of certain of the forums, like BJ21.com, since the first day they came online. So, when I see problems, I point them out to Norm and Al. Whatever they choose to do from that point on, including banning people, is entirely their doing. I am not involved.

Often, there appears to be a cause and effect. Someone acts like an asshole and I point out to him/her that, if it continues, it could lead to a banning. I then often mention to Norm or Al that there is a problem that they should check into. There are two possible outcomes: they take action or they don't. These are THEIR forums, not mine. So, you can believe what you want, but I'm not here to CONTROL anything. I AM here to enjoy the experience and to be as free from childish bickering as possible. Norm and Al tolerate much more of that than I ever would, so these forums are NOT being run to please me, no matter what you may think.

Don

Last edited:
DSchles said:
So, then, don't do stupid things and stick to discussing blackjack instead of all the other bullshit.

But, for the record, since you chose to make a point of it: Norm and Al are my very dear friends whom I've known for more years than you may have been alive. And, I've been a member of certain of the forums, like BJ21.com, since the first day they came online. So, when I see problems, I point them out to Norm and Al. Whatever they choose to do from that point on, including banning people, is entirely their doing. I am not involved.

Often, there appears to be a cause and effect. Someone acts like an asshole and I point out to him/her that, if it continues, it could lead to a banning. I then often then mention to Norm or Al that there is a problem that they should check into. There are two possible outcomes: they take action or they don't. These are THEIR forums, not mine. So, you can believe what you want, but I'm not here to CONTROL anything. I AM here to enjoy the experience and to be as free from childish bickering as possible. Norm and Al tolerate much more of that than I ever would, so these forums are NOT being run to please me, no matter what you may think.

Don
Don you are a God, and your book is the best book I've ever read. You are my new Favorite Author. So as I write this, I am also slapping myself for even questioning if this was a mistake, but ..... I then often then? I'm sorry. Please don't be mad.

DSchles said:
What am I supposed to be mad about? "I then often then?" wasn't very clear.

Thank you for the kind words.

Don
Sorry, that was stupid!! I was referring to the statement "if it continues it could lead to a banning. (I then often then) mention to Norm or Al etc... Again I'm sorry and I am truly in awe of your book and the details you go into. Although I am looking forward to the day a female author has a book in the top 10 for BJ.

21forme

Cookingwithcards said:
I am looking forward to the day a female author has a book in the top 10 for BJ.
The number one book on Spanish 21 was written by a woman. Unfortunately, she is no longer with us.

DSchles

"Sorry, that was stupid!! I was referring to the statement "if it continues it could lead to a banning. (I then often then) mention to Norm or Al etc... "

Ah! I see! Just reread that and fixed it. My bad. Thanks for pointing it out. UGH!

"Again I'm sorry and I am truly in awe of your book and the details you go into."

Thanks again. Glad you enjoyed.

"Although I am looking forward to the day a female author has a book in the top 10 for BJ."

Katarina Walker was about as close as anyone would ever come to that.

Don

No worries Don. I didn't really do that much...I went back and forth a couple replies, but it is what it is. Some posters on forums are good at drawing people into the back and forth. I mostly only read forums after a few drinks...so even easier then lol.

And yes for the record, anyone who has been on forums for awhile knows who is friends with who. It is fine. But are you really trying to say that when you complain, that the forum owners aren't at all quick to ban/suspended? Come on.
Although I think I must be a lot older than you think haha.
I agree with your recommendations most of the time.
I am just here to enjoy things as well.

That being said...you often violate rules too lol. Correcting everyone's grammar, syntax etc are not "BJ posts". All of us have to read your nonsense too.

Last edited: