Recent content by haxxilla

  1. H

    need simulation on 4 deck 15 card pen

    Yes, it's a private game. Posting about this game dosen't really mather unless I told ya'll about the exact location.
  2. H

    need simulation on 4 deck 15 card pen

    Aight, so I've talked about this 4 deck with a 15 penatration only, i'm going to go hit it up soon. These are the rules: 4 decks 15 card PEN DAS DOA One card after split a's S17 Pretty much the east Atlantic city rules I guess, but the penatration is just insane. I'm thinking of...
  3. H

    PLaying for a living

    About my question, I was just wondering if any of the posters on this forum would accually be full time players. Nice too kow that a couple of you are.
  4. H

    PLaying for a living

    Anyone on this forum who plays blackjack full time (for a living) If so, what stakes are good to do so, and what is the average income you could make per month?
  5. H

    Million Dollar bankroll

    If I had such a thing, I'd buy me a car and invest the rest. Wouldn't that make you more money then risking it at BJ?
  6. H

    2008 year results

    What are your results? For those keeping track?
  7. H

    Casino De Montreal

    Did you here about the golden palace scam they got caught for on that Island? I wouldn't be suprised at all if they cheated at balckjack
  8. H

    casino du lac leamy

    Sure I'll even say my name on it. Eric Dufresne. Hogg is right, they have to look at online forums, and if they start looking at a counters forum, it means they are already thinking about it.
  9. H

    casino du lac leamy

    I don,t understand what you mean. I ment, what stakes to you play. I played 25$ at first, then realized my bankroll was too small even after wining a couple hundreds, now I play 15$ a hand bet spread 1-6.
  10. H

    Best game I seen

    YAh for sure. They can kick you out, just as the bouncer can not accept you if they don,t want to.
  11. H

    Best game I seen

    The guy isin't my friend. He knows some people from my entourage. I have no regrets in draining him. I don't know why paintball is asking this on this post, but windsor is probly the only place you will get barred in canada because it is runned by ceasars r something.
Back
Top