pro football predictions will appear here free

jack.jackson

glovesetc said:
Dallas and give the 14 points . I hate laying big spreads but this should be a gimme !!!! $5,000.00 on the cowboys . Was going to bet the pats but 22 points is feasible but just too high . I can see the pats headline now - pats win 56-7 again- lol .:) :grin: ;) :cool: :cool2:
I dont know, the jets took out the steelers last week. Might be a little closer than one might think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4Andy Mckee

glovesetc

that is our pick

the jets played way over there heads last weel . Who is their q-back again ? Where is their defense as well on most sundays . Would not be the first time we picked a loser - lol !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool: :cool2:

aslan

glovesetc said:
goes up to $31,100 as we squeak out that half point win at 21/2 !!!!! Aslan how did you get 3 points buddy? Has not been 3 all week long except on Monday i believe and maybe tuesday . Makes no difference you did not lose and by ALL rights we should of lost!!! Rather be lucky then good is my motto . I am gonna look hard at the pats game !:) :grin: ;) :cool2:
I got your post on Monday or Tuesday. The line was 3. Was it lower later, or earlier? I never saw 2 1/2 on Vegas.com. Is 14 1/2 too much for the Dallas game, since that's mostly what I'm seeing?

glovesetc

aslan buddy

it was lower during the end of the week which we anticipated it going down .It ia a grudge match and the Ravens are the old browns and it should of actually went off at pick which it did not . No 14.5 is not a good bet - we are stretching at 14 in reality and if it stays at 14.5 we will not bet it !!!!!! Happy turkey day for sure too buddy !!!!:) :grin: ;) :confused: :cool2:

aslan

glovesetc said:
it was lower during the end of the week which we anticipated it going down .It ia a grudge match and the Ravens are the old browns and it should of actually went off at pick which it did not . No 14.5 is not a good bet - we are stretching at 14 in reality and if it stays at 14.5 we will not bet it !!!!!! Happy turkey day for sure too buddy !!!!:) :grin: ;) :confused: :cool2:
Happy Turkey Day to you and yours, Gloves! I thought it would be a stretch, but I wanted to confirm it to be sure. If I can't get -14 I'll just sit this one out and watch the Cowboys have a T-day blowout! Pass a drumstick, please!

aslan

Couldn't get down!

I'll be watching without betting this T-Day, Gloves. The best I could get was Dallas at -15. I need to find another venue for sports betting; this one sux! Have a great one! Thanksgiving used to be for family and turkey anyway, that is, before football came along. :laugh: My wife will appreciate the added attention. :laugh::whip: <---wife :grin:

aslan

glovesetc said:
increases again . There may be a bet or two on sunday but right now it does not look good !!!!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool: :cool2:
So who's in a hurry? :laugh: Say, are you looking to bet who will end up facing NE, or whoever, in the SB? Is there even a line on that?

glovesetc

no clue who will be in the super bowl buddy .

whoever is there we will be watching and maybe betting ! never know . My buddy who does college football likes Missouri today in an uopset in college for those of you interested !!! He had Arkansas last night plus the points . He is really pretty good .:) :grin: ;) :cool: :laugh: :cool2:

glovesetc

wow he hit

it again - he is 9-1 so far - damn wish I likedcollege ball but I do bet with him occasionally - like tonight - had 2k on the game !!!! and had 2k on last nights game as well . I should of parlayed them - idiot !!!!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool: :laugh: :cool2:

glovesetc

books had to lose a ton

on pats game . We did not bet it but when you start giving 17 plus points most bettors had to take the dog or not bet the game if their UI.Q. exceeds their shoe size . !!!!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool: :laugh: :cool2:

glovesetc

our reasoming for NOT betting the game

That if we were to bet we had to take the dog and with a 3rd stringer in and their defense not all that great or healthy it was easy for us to pass the game as the Pats could easily cover that in the realm of possibility . Now beware of big spreads as the teams will get conscious of resting players and avoiding injuries as well . Our full share players are up now $37,000.00 each for the season so we are very pleased and my handicapping is as always going nuts ! Actually full share players are up $46,000.00 cause of the GB bet where we took the odds and spotted the KC 7 points instead of taking the 3 KC was giving GB . Sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!1:) :grin: ;) :cool: :laugh: :cool2:

glovesetc

our reasoming for NOT betting the game

That if we were to bet we had to take the dog and with a 3rd stringer in and their defense not all that great or healthy it was easy for us to pass the game as the Pats could easily cover that in the realm of possibility . Now beware of big spreads as the teams will get conscious of resting players and avoiding injuries as well . Our full share players are up now $37,000.00 each for the season so we are very pleased and my handicapping is as always going nuts ! Actually full share players are up $46,000.00 cause of the GB bet where we took the odds and spotted the KC 7 points instead of taking the 3 KC was giving GB . Since I did not post it in figures it is not included in the $37,000.00. I posted the bet but no figures so therefore just keeping everybody updated on posted bets . Hope you all are having 1/10 the season we are !!!!Sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool: :laugh: :cool2: figures also do not reflect the 3 collegs games that we bet and won all 3 of them .

moo321

glovesetc said:
That if we were to bet we had to take the dog and with a 3rd stringer in and their defense not all that great or healthy it was easy for us to pass the game as the Pats could easily cover that in the realm of possibility . Now beware of big spreads as the teams will get conscious of resting players and avoiding injuries as well . Our full share players are up now $37,000.00 each for the season so we are very pleased and my handicapping is as always going nuts ! Actually full share players are up $46,000.00 cause of the GB bet where we took the odds and spotted the KC 7 points instead of taking the 3 KC was giving GB . Sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!1:) :grin: ;) :cool: :laugh: :cool2:
Normally, all of this applies. But the Patriots this year have usually continued to run up the score, passing with 28 point leads, and doing their best to completely embarrass people. That, and this was the first time all year Brady didn't pass for 3 TD's. Honestly, if it was ANY other team, I never would have given 22 points in an NFL game, even a road team missing their starting QB.

glovesetc

no bet tonight

the steelers are hurting and 15-17 is too much to risk as well as the weather here is wet chilly , windy , and miserable as well . Best bet may be the over in reality !:) :grin: ;) :cool: :laugh: :cool2:

glovesetc

now you know

why we did not bet the game - we did not really like anything - side/O/U or if the game would even be played . Oh well kitty stands at $36,000.00 and change . This week is not looking real promising yet . Will keep all posted !:) :grin: ;) :cool: :laugh: :cool2: