try and be an idiot

jack.jackson

Re-cap

Are you ready?

1. 10$ min

2. Must Play-all hands.

3. 1-10 unit spread=10-100$(Max)

4. 3plyrs(yourself Included)2 ghost plyrs.

5. 75% pen(Firm)

6. NDAS,S17,NRA,Nsr,

7. 5 Shoes per day.(if you miss a day play ten the next)

8. 300 Shoes Total= 60 Days

9. 6 Decks

10. BR=5,000$

I feel its best if break-down our results into /10 increments/every 30 shoes/per every 6 days/ we will submit our results. I will post mine first on the Sixth of each day, at aprox. High noon.

I will draw up the Shcedule and Scorecard. We will begin, starting tomorrow.

Sagetheposionousfrog are you ready? Please confirm.

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
jack,jackson oh fearful continence re-check my response to Kasi. i put a quicky sim attachment on it. but i might try and revamp it. but that one just gives a ballpark idea of the game. it's for seven players i18 $5000 bank 1:10 spread, rational bets.......
It looks good, except for two things.1. 3plyrs not 7, 2.S17,NDAS not DAS.

Curious, do you plan on using your cvbj attachments to Verify your official results.

If so, Thats Awesome! How much is this Software again? 95$ right?

sagefr0g

jack said:
It looks good, except for two things.1. 3plyrs not 7, 2.S17,NDAS not DAS.

Curious, do you plan on using your cvbj attachments to Verify your official results.

If so, Thats Awesome! How much is this Software again? 95$ right?
ok i updated the sim to s17 on that post. but it's still got 7players it's a canned sim. don't want to create one myself right now. lol
yes i can verify my results with cvbj attachments ect.
lol i don't even know how to play NDAS...... think i'll just play it as if it was DAS and suffer the consequences. i need to practice DAS as part of practice cause that's my game lol. no biggie.

sagefr0g

jack said:
Are you ready?

1. 10$ min

2. Must Play-all hands.

5. 75% pen(Firm)

6. NDAS,S17,NRA,Nsr,

9. 6 Decks

10. BR=5,000$

I feel its best if break-down our results into /10 increments/every 30 shoes/per every 6 days/ we will submit our results. I will post mine first on the Sixth of each day, at aprox. High noon.

I will draw up the Shcedule and Scorecard. We will begin, starting tomorrow.

Sagetheposionousfrog are you ready? Please confirm.
yeah i'm ready but i wanna last minute beg for DAS and LSR . please :cry: :cry: :cry:

jack.jackson

Official rules!

sagefr0g said:
yeah i'm ready but i wanna last minute beg for DAS and LSR . please :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sure! DAS is my forte anyway. Im a little rusty on my LSR, so I might use a cheat sheet. If all goes well, I might end up purchasing cvbj and perhaps doing it again sometime in the future. Stick to the Game-plan and Good luck! Unless there's anything else we'll begin tomorrow. I just had my GF pick up 6 new deck of cards. Im good to go! Are you?

1. 10$ min

2. Must Play-all hands.

5. 75% pen(Firm)

6. DAS,S17,NRA,LSR,

9. 6 Decks

10. BR=5,000$

sagefr0g

thanks mtch for the das & lsr...... i'm ready to go starting tomorrow just one thing. not sure i understand the ghost player terminology. does that mean when we spread to two hands?
jack said:
Sure! DAS is my forte anyway. Im a little rusty on my LSR, so I might use a cheat sheet. If all goes well, I might end up purchasing cvbj and perhaps doing it again sometime in the future. Stick to the Game-plan and Good luck! Unless there's anything else we'll begin tomorrow. I just had my GF pick up 6 new deck of cards. Im good to go! Are you?

1. 10$ min

2. Must Play-all hands.

5. 75% pen(Firm)

6. DAS,S17,NRA,LSR,

9. 6 Decks

10. BR=5,000$

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
thanks mtch for the das & lsr...... i'm ready to go starting tomorrow just one thing. not sure i understand the ghost player terminology. does that mean when we spread to two hands?
Good point! Glad you brought that up. Ghost hands are as if, there were two other players at the table with you. You can if you wish,(to enhance your practice) play their hands according to the count. Also, and this is Important. When you spread to Two-hands, you will therefore be playing a total of FOUR hands. Two of which, are yours!(Note: There will, often be times I forget) If this is Inconvinient for you, just do the best you can.

sagetheposionousfrog*vs*jacktheghostriderjackson

Submit results on these dates:

Schedule: (Start Date/4/17)

4/23

4/29

5/5

5/11

5/17

5/23

5/29

6/04

6/10

6/16

ps. Is it ok that I changed my name to ghost rider?

jack.jackson

Official Scorecard!

Schedule: (Start Date/4/17).36,HA

Standings/Lose 5,000 BR=Automatic Disqualification

*****sagetheposionousfrog***jacktheghostriderjackson

1.4/23

2.4/29

3.5/5

4.5/11

5.5/17

6.5/23

7.5/29

8.6/04

9.6/10

10.6/16

Okay sage I just spent 15min shuffling my new cards together. I even busted out my special purple felt. Put the black one with burnt cigarette holes to the side:laugh: Im gonna go play my first 5 shoes, right now. I will submit my results on April 23. Good luck!:)

sagefr0g

Kasi said:
Well, not really understanding exactly what you guys are doing but I guess I don't have to :)

Vegas has the Wise one a close 6-5 favorite lol.
hey action jackson called me out. i shoulda told him if you feel fr0ggy just jump!
ha, ha they're only giving the ghost rider 3:2 . :rolleyes:

jack.jackson

sagethepoisonousfrog*vs*jacktheghostriderjackson

*******sage/Jack******

1.4/23:/n/a/-130$

2.4/29:/n/a/+35$

3.5/05:

4.5/11:

5.5/17:

5.5/23:

6.5/29:

7.6/04:

8.6/10:

9.6/16:

10.6/22:

Notes: Hope you dont mind I went ahead and played up to # 60. Low point -1200$/High point +735
Current +35$

sagefr0g

jack said:
sagetheposionousfrog*vs*jacktheghostriderjackson

*******sage/Jack******

1.4/23:/n/a/-130$

Hope you dont mind I went ahead and played up to # 60. Low point -1200/High point +735
Current +35$

lol that's ok i'll give my numbers on the 4/23 .....
here is a graph of twentyfive shoes so far.......
see how i got slammed in that last really nice juicy positive count?

Attachments

sagefr0g

jack said:
sagethepoisonousfrog*vs*jacktheghostriderjackson

*******sage/Jack******

1.4/23:-$905/-130$

3.5/05:

4.5/11:

5.5/17:

5.5/23:

6.5/29:

7.6/04:

8.6/10:

9.6/16:

10.6/22:

see my results so far above, :eek: :rolleyes:

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
lol that's ok i'll give my numbers on the 4/23 .....
here is a graph of twentyfive shoes so far.......
see how i got slammed in that last really nice juicy positive count?
Aww Maaan, that sucks:laugh: It looks like as if you were doing purty good, up until that point. Hang in there and stick your game. You'll get it back.

A little Incentive.......

By shoe # 10, I was -1200, plus in the hole. Honestly speaking, I was extremely tempted, just to start over. But as I promised, I would be as accurate an Honest as physically possible. Nevertheless, I was quite winded.

The Most Memorable hand was the Dreaded pair of 77s vs 8 In a moderate to positive count w a 50$ bet on the line. Now you may or may not know, that this hand calls for splitting IN a DAS, game @ -1 and higher. So of course, I split them, right. Right! And of course, I get another seven:whip: (as always) followed by a Stiffed Double, and then guess what? I get another freakin 7( Story of my life) followed by 3 more 17's only to lose to the Dealers pat-18. Result: Lost 250$ on this hand.
Ive Never liked this hand and still question the Validity of it. Another hand I dont like, is splitting a pair of 44s on a 6,(DAS, only) @ neutral counts and higher. It just never seems to pan out.
Anyway by shoe # 25, I was out of the red.:1st: but, ended up 130$ down on shoe # 30. By shoe # 40, I was apox.+735$ up, only to grinded back down to a mere +35$ up, twenty shoes later, @ shoe # 60.

PS. I cant begin to tell you how many 20's Ive lost, to the dealers twenty-one:flame:

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
that's the thirty. i went ahead and played my five for today so i posted the 4/23 deadline a little early.
You got it! Thats fine, as long as its Increments of 30. But of course you already know that wise one.

Ps. Could you modify my -130, to the red as well. Good Idea!

Deadline: Nice choice of wording to describe the status. :1st: Potential Band name too.

sagefr0g

yea a lot of ups and downs like they say..... but anyway great practice counting!
so far 623 hands,
316 negative or zero count
307 positive count (amazingly, wow penetration is great!)
103 hands at tc=1
104 hands at tc=2
50 hands at tc=3
29 hands at tc=4
8 hands at tc =5
12 hands at tc =6
nothin higher.........
i update your negative balance as red in color.

jack said:
Aww Maaan, that sucks:laugh: It looks like as if you were doing purty good, up until that point. Hang in there and stick your game. You'll get it back.

A little Incentive.......

By shoe # 10, I was -1200, plus in the hole. Honestly speaking, I was extremely tempted, just to start over. But as I promised, I would be as accurate an Honest as physically possible. Nevertheless, I was quite winded.

The Most Memorable hand was the Dreaded pair of 77s vs 8 In a moderate to positive count w a 50$ bet on the line. Now you may or may not know, that this hand calls for splitting IN a DAS, game @ -1 and higher. So of course, I split them, right. Right! And of course, I get another seven:whip: (as always) followed by a Stiffed Double, and then guess what? I get another freakin 7( Story of my life) followed by 3 more 17's only to lose to the Dealers pat-18. Result: Lost 250$ on this hand.
Ive Never liked this hand and still question the Validity of it. Another hand I dont like, is splitting a pair of 44s on a 6,(DAS, only) @ neutral counts and higher. It just never seems to pan out.
Anyway by shoe # 25, I was out of the red.:1st: but, ended up 130$ down on shoe # 30. By shoe # 40, I was apox.+735$ up, only to grinded back down to a mere +35$ up, twenty shoes later, @ shoe # 60.

PS. I cant begin to tell you how many 20's Ive lost, to the dealers twenty-one:flame: