4.5/11:

5.5/17:

5.5/23:

6.5/29:

7.6/04:

8.6/10:

9.6/16:

10.6/22:

see how the poisonous fr0g has suffered against the mighty jack-the ghostrider jackson below:

Attachments

jack.jackson

Update tommorow

sagefr0g said:
sagethepoisonousfrog*vs*jacktheghostriderjackson

Submit results on these dates:

Schedule: (Start Date/4/17)

*******sage/Jack******

1.4/23:-$905/-130$

2.4/29:-$638/+35$

3.5/05:

4.5/11:

5.5/17:

5.5/23:

6.5/29:

7.6/04:

8.6/10:

9.6/16:

10.6/22:

see how the poisonous fr0g has suffered against the mighty jack-the ghostrider jackson below:

Whoa....Whoa....Whoa....Whoa......Whoa.....Whoa.....What do we have here? Is this an attempt by sage-the-poisonous-frog-to get back into the game?

Tryin to give the ghostrider a run for his money...huh:laugh: Looks like you came all the way back to just 300$ down, before losing a little more.. Nice work!

Is that graph for all 60 shoes?

I will be, (or decided to) post my results for #90,#120,&#150 tommorow.

Have 3 to finish up tonite, for #150

sagefr0g

jack said:
Whoa....Whoa....Whoa....Whoa......Whoa.....Whoa.....What do we have here? Is this an attempt by sage-the-poisonous-frog-to get back into the game?

Tryin to give the ghostrider a run for his money...huh:laugh: Looks like you came all the way back to just 300$ down, before losing a little more.. Nice work!

Is that graph for all 60 shoes?

I will be, (or decided to) post my results for #90,#120,&#150 tommorow.

Have 3 to finish up tonite, for #150
yeah man i'm hot on your tail. lol
yup it's for the 60 shoes.
ok dude post em. but i'm afraid to look lol....

Kasi

sagefr0g said:
shouldn't we ask the holey one (Kasi) to anoint this proposal? lol.
I know that was not a Freudian slip and I'm pretty sure which "hole" of the many I have you are referring to :grin:

Do I have it right, Ghostrider - btw does this mean you are the 4th Pale Rider of the Apocalypse riding in with death and destruction to all frogs of any kind lol - you are using the same spread Wise Frog earlier published up to now - no multiple-hand spreading, same indexes, no camo, etc? In other words, same EV etc. Just curious lol.

You both know all I care about is a star to steer my ship by so I can tell if I'm getting closer to home or not lol.

sagefr0g

Kasi said:
Do I have it right, Ghostrider - btw does this mean you are the 4th Pale Rider of the Apocalypse riding in with death and destruction to all frogs of any kind lol -
:cry: lol yep that's him. and i thought this was gonna be a friendly gentleman's game. <sniffle>
Kasi said:
you are using the same spread Wise Frog earlier published up to now - no multiple-hand spreading, same indexes, no camo, etc? In other words, same EV etc. Just curious lol.

You both know all I care about is a star to steer my ship by so I can tell if I'm getting closer to home or not lol.
geesh ok, ok i've still been screwing up. spreading to two hands like a wild man. ok here is the deal. i'm gonna repent. from now on the next 240 shoes i'm gonna play it by the book. just like Norm's sim. promise, and i'll even keep a separte excell log of those hands. action jackson's probably gonna go hog wild. lol

Attachments

jack.jackson

*******sage/Jack******

3.5/05:/N/A/+890$

4.5/11:/N/A/+705$

5.5/17:/N/A/+220$

5.5/23:

6.5/29:

7.6/04:

8.6/10:

9.6/16:

10.6/22:

Notes: All high +1100 plus, All low +220(current)

If dealer has an Ace in the hole, full bet is lost upon initial Sr.

Double or splits are made before Ins. After checking Ins. I play my hand according to the count.

Q: Whats the EV if you could Sr on 3 or more cards?

Bet modification:The last 1/2 of the contest will be more suited for kelly type betting.
+4(25) +6(25x25) +7(50x50)(Same conditions)

Shoe #150 completed.

Kasi

sagefr0g;78627spreading to two hands like a wild man. ok here is the deal. i'm gonna repent. [/QUOTE said:
LMAO - confession is good for the soul.

And to think you guys wouldn't even let me play with you because I wanted to bet any way I wanted whenever I felt like it.

I feel like the last kid picked for dodge ball in gym class :)

My feelings are hurt :cry:

But I know you-all were just afraid this Witch Doctor's Voodoo is much stronger than what you guys practice.

That, and that it is damn hard to bet like a robot. Not alot of fun either lol.

sagefr0g

jack said:
....... All high +1100 plus, All low +220(current)
ghost-rider horse takin action jackson on a wild ride lol.
jack said:
if dealer has an Ace in the hole, full bet is lost upon initial Sr.

Double or splits are made before Ins. After checking Ins. I play my hand according to the count.

whaaa ?
action jackson you been out celebratin my defeat wassup dude?
i ain't even goin there my man. :flame:
somebody gonna think you the CEO of Harrah's or somethin. :joker:

sagefr0g

Kasi said:
.......And to think you guys wouldn't even let me play with you because I wanted to bet any way I wanted whenever I felt like it.

I feel like the last kid picked for dodge ball in gym class :)

My feelings are hurt :cry:
:p that's bull. action jackson offered you to play and you wimped out.
Kasi said:
But I know you-all were just afraid this Witch Doctor's Voodoo is much stronger than what you guys practice.

That, and that it is damn hard to bet like a robot. Not alot of fun either lol.
yeaah well you a'int far wrong there. at least not for 300 shoes. maybe. :rolleyes:
but your gonna get your chance so just be patient and sit there on the bench till it's your turn. :laugh:
from the looks of it action'll make up some rules where every one is a winner sorta thing like in T-ball or somethin. :rolleyes:

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
ghost-rider horse takin action jackson on a wild ride lol.

whaaa ?
action jackson you been out celebratin my defeat wassup dude?
i ain't even goin there my man. :flame:
somebody gonna think you the CEO of Harrah's or somethin. :joker:
Since Im playing with Myself(you know what I mean) I dont check the hole-card until after the round is finished. For example, if I Initially Sr 16 vs X, but then realize dealer had a BJ. Full wager is lost.

When the dealer has an ace... First I decide if I want Ins. before the hole-card is checked. Then...provided he doesnt have it...In fairness, I play it as if I dont know what the hole-card is.

I just wanted you to know that.

The Highway men.

Do you believe in a better day, and have faith in a golden way?

aslan

jack said:
Have you heard about the future cure for cancer with RadioWaves? Exciting stuff. I was gonna quit smoking.
You're going for an inside straight, jack. Better you hadn't found that radio wave stuff. If it's a fluke, you're done for.

sagefr0g

jack said:
Since Im playing with Myself(you know what I mean) I dont check the hole-card until after the round is finished. For example, if I Initially Sr 16 vs X, but then realize dealer had a BJ. Full wager is lost.

When the dealer has an ace... First I decide if I want Ins. before the hole-card is checked. Then...provided he doesnt have it...In fairness, I play it as if I dont know what the hole-card is.

I just wanted you to know that.

The Highway men.

oops i stand corrected. and a bit scared too is that ff-fr0g bones under the reapers fff-feet? :eek:
jack-the ghostrider-jackson restored to his pedistal once again the 4th Pale Rider of the Apocalypse riding in with death and destruction to all frogs of any kind .

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
oops i stand corrected. and a bit scared too is that ff-fr0g bones under the reapers fff-feet? :eek:
jack-the ghostrider-jackson restored to his pedistal once again the 4th Pale Rider of the Apocalypse riding in with death and destruction to all frogs of any kind .
You like that...lol. I seen that and just had to put it in. Scary stuff...lol

Didnt mean to frighten ya tho...lol

Let it be known, however, I believe in Lord Thy God.:angel: Not Satan.:devil:

Now lets get back to where we once belong....our game. You have a chance to take the Lead.

Right down the line-Jerry Rafferty.

sagefr0g

jack said:
You like that...lol. I seen that and just had to put it in. Scary stuff...lol

Didnt mean to frighten ya tho...lol

Let it be known, however, I believe in Lord Thy God.:angel: Not Satan.:devil:

Now lets get back to where we once belong....our game. You have a chance to take the Lead.

Right down the line-Jerry Rafferty.
yah that's kewl.
and amen brother.
ok back to it. gonna do the 'Norm shuffle' from here on out. lol

Attachments

jack.jackson

aslan said:
You're going for an inside straight, jack. Better you hadn't found that radio wave stuff. If it's a fluke, you're done for.
Correction! It was a Full-House. I was holding a Pair of 8s and A's, only to draw a 2 of clubs.

sagefr0g

waaaaaaaahhhhh

*******sage/Jack******

3.5/05:/-$1,488/+890$

4.5/11:/N/A/+705$

5.5/17:/N/A/+220$

5.5/23: