Weekend Warriors

sagefr0g

aslan said:
$25,000 is the lowest I would go with for bankroll if you are spreading 1 to 10. But I think 1 to 5 is more realistic and that would make $25,000 more than ample. In fact half that amount would work if you follow the rule of thumb of 100 times your max bet.
got to agree 1 to 5 seems more realistic.

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
can we go $10 bets. lol pretty please? oh captain, captain please. :grin:
Alrighty then, 10$ units it is, General. And King Aslan wants a 1-5(10-50)

Were almost there gang...lmao

You guys are dead serious about this realistic approach arent you. I must of underestimated you. Lets do it then.

Last edited:

sagefr0g

jack said:

hell i think we are there captain........ land ho! that means land insight not uhmm errhh well on the land is these uhmm well never mind. :whip::devil:

oh yeah we need probablly sims hi/lo & ko ? right captain? and spread sheets for each.?

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
hell i think we are there captain........ land ho! that means land insight not uhmm errhh well on the land is these uhmm well never mind. :whip::devil:

oh yeah we need probablly sims hi/lo & ko ? right captain? and spread sheets for each.?
Ya, thats definitely Kasi area of expertise. Or should we do the "all hands on deck" approach.

Recap: The new game

sagefr0g said:
i like 2D s17,D(10,11 only),ndas,NRA(1card),resplitx4 66%pen :devil:
10$ units
1-5 spread
10000K BR(200MaxBets)

sagefr0g

jack said:
Ya, thats definitely Kasi area of expertise. Or should we do the "all hands on deck" approach.

Recap: The new game

10$ units
1-5 spread
10000K BR(200MaxBets)
maybe you & i run sims see how we agree. that would be a good check.
Kasi might have computer problems. if he can't get the spread sheets going i'll try.

did we ever make a final scoreboard for WWI ?

aslan

jack said:

You guys are dead serious about this realistic approach arent you. I must of underestimated you. Lets do it then.
King Aslan!!!? Where did that come from?

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
maybe you & i run sims see how we agree. that would be a good check.
Kasi might have computer problems. if he can't get the spread sheets going i'll try.

did we ever make a final scoreboard for WWI ?
No, Ill get around to that:)

Im still a rookie at the sim thing. Last time around I was busy with various tasks and didnt get much time to analyze or review the spreadsheets.
Its one of reasons Im ready for a fresh start, so I can pay attention this time.

I ran a index sims the other night, which were succesful, but when I ran the index with my L3 count, I ended up with@ WR of -13 cents in the hole:confused:

Im just now learning about the differences between CVdata and CVCX(Chapter10 it)

They seem like 2 completely different products. Ill try my best though:laugh:

sagefr0g

jack said:
No, Ill get around to that:)

Im still a rookie at the sim thing. Last time around I was busy with various tasks and didnt get much time to analyze or review the spreadsheets.
Its one of reasons Im ready for a fresh start, so I can pay attention this time.

I ran a index sims the other night, which were succesful, but when I ran the index with my L3 count, I ended up with@ WR of -13 cents in the hole:confused:

Im just now learning about the differences between CVdata and CVCX(Chapter10 it)

They seem like 2 completely different products. Ill try my best though:laugh:
yes jj please do try and i'll do so as well. maybe Kasi will run a psim. i think Canceler does psim as well. that way by comparison it's just a extra check on things. we all might learn something in the process.
i might be able to get a hi/lo sim ran this evening. i'm concerned about getting a ko sim though. i've never ran a k/o sim and just used a canned sim for ko when we started WWI.
i probably can't do anything till tomorrow evening late as tomorrow is my birthday lol. :birthday:

Canceler

sagefr0g said:
i'm concerned about getting a ko sim though.
I intend to run one with PowerSim using the normal KO indexes. But I do want to compare it to whatever anyone else comes up with for KO.

Whoever starts the new WW2 thread, when you list the conditions please make sure the pen is 67%.

Mr. Fr0g: Happy Birthday!

aslan

sagefr0g said:
yes jj please do try and i'll do so as well. maybe Kasi will run a psim. i think Canceler does psim as well. that way by comparison it's just a extra check on things. we all might learn something in the process.
i might be able to get a hi/lo sim ran this evening. i'm concerned about getting a ko sim though. i've never ran a k/o sim and just used a canned sim for ko when we started WWI.
i probably can't do anything till tomorrow evening late as tomorrow is my birthday lol. :birthday:
Happy 39th!

sagefr0g

2D s17,D(10,11 only),ndas,NRA(1card),resplitx4 67%pen

10$ units
1-5 spread
10000K BR(200MaxBets)

ok i think this is gonna be it. one more question.
are we using indices?
my problem is i always forget and use them even when we aren't supposed to lol.
but all i really know is I18 anyway.

jack.jackson

Canceler said:
I think we ought to. But if we're not, I want to know before I run my sim.
Im with the Cancleler. As a matter of fact, I have to use them. Its Been part of my practice routine for a long time. I have 200 memorized down COLD.

For 16vsA I have 3 alone. -1Sr/+5,H17/+14,S17

D10,11 Kills my Ace-params on A2-A6 my favorite secret weapon. Those damn leos. or is it virgo?

Last edited:

sagefr0g

jack said:
Im with the Cancleler. As a matter of fact, I have to use them. Its Been part of my practice routine for a long time. I have 200 memorized down COLD.

For 16vsA I have 3 alone. -1Sr/+5,H17/+14,S17
ok lets use indices i'm just running the hi/lo sim for I18 though ok?
and it's PLAY ALL & ONE ON ONE...... ok ????
edit: and oh yeah i'm letting the sim figure tc's by exact card...... and flooring.
edit again: lmao i can always run another sim if need be.

Last edited:

sagefr0g

wwII hi/lo sim

2D s17,D(10,11 only),ndas,NRA(1card),resplitx4 67%pen

10$ units
1-5 spread
10000K BR(200MaxBets)
play all & one on one
I18 indices
for sim tc calculated floored by exact card

lol it's leo captain. thanks much everyone. good to get this far! :rolleyes: :sleep:

Attachments

You guys better stop playing this silly game, before you go blind.

This isn't Weekend Warriors or even Wild Hawgs - those types at least play real games on the weekend.

This whole thread should be moved to Voodoo!

Lets do a REAL Wild Hawgs! zg

sagefr0g

zengrifter said:
You guys better stop playing this silly game, before you go blind.

This isn't Weekend Warriors or even Wild Hawgs - those types at least play real games on the weekend.

This whole thread should be moved to Voodoo!

Lets do a REAL Wild Hawgs! zg
hold on WARRIORS!!!!!!!!
we got a real pro tawkin!!!!!!!
maybe we should listen!!!!!
the great zengrifter whom we all tremble in his presence has spoken!
he has intimidated the word we with "Lets"!!!!!
lead us oh great and wonderful fearsom zen being and we shall follow!
erhhh uhmm i mean if we have the ability. the right stuff.

sagefr0g

Canceler said:
Sure, it's a picture of a giant Black Swan!

Or maybe it's the output of a 400 million round sim...
lmao Black Swan. :rolleyes:
yeah i see it too jj.

happy birthday to me cya later guys. :birthday::celebrate