BJ BASH report

sagefr0g

more photos

another picture related to the bash, Shad.
it's of a pillow i bought from a Native American artist in honor of my dog Sadie who i've given the spiritual name, The Great Sleeper.......
looked for a pillow in honor of my cat, Blue, Card Watcher and didn't find one.
oh, well, maybe next trip....

the MMOA at the bj-bash were like wolves on the prowl plus one panther, lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8C8AVWLhwI

Attachments

Wise Won

sagefr0g said:
another picture related to the bash, Shad.
it's of a pillow i bought from a Native American artist in honor of my dog Sadie who i've given the spiritual name, The Great Sleeper.......
looked for a pillow in honor of my cat, Blue, Card Watcher and didn't find one.
oh, well, maybe next trip....

the MMOA at the bj-bash were like wolves on the prowl plus one panther, lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8C8AVWLhwI
Thanks for the pictures, they are great.:grin:

Thanks also for all the fine postings.;)

Great cat and dog too!:cool:

CP

sagefr0g

zengrifter said:
Thats the SageFrog... reminds me of the Barfarkel! zg
second time you've said that zen.:)
i think your right, i enjoy the same sort of adventures as in You've Got Heat.
by the way that evening MMOA was chatting with Barfarkel from our pre-bash location, pretty impressive how you nailed my expectation.
i think you like magic. you'd have really enjoyed the Sleight Won's demonstration. really blew my wife's mind when he made two cards she was holding change to something else! blew all our minds, i think, lol.:yikes:

sagefr0g

five day vacation costs

pre-bash, bj-bash & post-bash cost of five day road trip for two after normal budget considerations.

value of the experience and good times, new & old friends, priceless! :)

Attachments

Last edited:

sagefr0g

thanks to QFIT & Kasi

i had this stuff to use to try and figure out what the heck to do on the various bj-bash games. a sort of a guideline stuff.
i had flat bet stuff on these games as well, not pictured.

Attachments

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
second time you've said that zen.:)
i think your right, i enjoy the same sort of adventures as in You've Got Heat.
by the way that evening MMOA was chatting with Barfarkel from our pre-bash location, pretty impressive how you nailed my expectation.
i think you like magic. you'd have really enjoyed the Sleight Won's demonstration. really blew my wife's mind when he made two cards she was holding change to something else! blew all our minds, i think, lol.:yikes:
Im only interested in how he did it. Did he tell you, how to do the trick? Tell me, tell me.

sagefr0g

jack said:
Im only interested in how he did it. Did he tell you, how to do the trick? Tell me, tell me.
naw jj, he didn't. jus like a true magician they never divulge how it works.
my only conclusion was it was real magic.:eek:

jack.jackson

sagefr0g said:
naw jj, he didn't. jus like a true magician they never divulge how it works.
my only conclusion was it was real magic.:eek:
Aw Man. I need a new card trick to impress my friends. Oh well Frog buddy.

Good Luck at the Bash.

Last edited:

sagefr0g

creeping panther said:
I wanted to apologize to everyone for being under the weather at the private confab in the Hospitality Suite. I was suffering from an upset digestive system from something I ate the night before when we had the Buffet at the other place. I really felt miserable until late Saturday.

CP
no reason in the world to apologize for that and heck you just need to know how much we all appreciate your efforts. just would say we were happy when you was able to get back in the swing of things.:)

Wise Won

sagefr0g said:
no reason in the world to apologize for that and heck you just need to know how much we all appreciate your efforts. just would say we were happy when you was able to get back in the swing of things.:)
I think things have worked out very well for our "Bash" as MMOA members are communicating amongst themselves about very good games around the country as well as playing strategys that they have normally kept to themselves.

Some are already planning playing trips to areas that they had never, prior to the BASH, considered. Some are even foregoing trips to VGAS for other areas.
The MMOA brotherhood is already bearing fruit.:):cool:;)

Thanks for all the help in setting things up Sage.:toast:

CP