Weekend Warriors

Canceler

aslan said:
Just be happy you don't do this in real life....or do you? LOL
This does sort of reflect my real life: Played a lot, up by a pathetically small amount. :laugh:

Ahh, for the good old days, when I was trying to break through the $20,000 level. I had a little comeback in the last shoe; before that I was flirting with going negative. I guess that's not so bad, still being positive.

Attachments

aslan

sagefr0g said:
yeah i know i keep waitin for the other shoe to drop.
Don't you know by now...the other shoe drops in real life! Shades of the MATRIX! Hello, Mr Anderson, and how are we...I mean you...Lol:laugh:

sagefr0g

Canceler said:
This does sort of reflect my real life: Played a lot, up by a pathetically small amount. :laugh:

Ahh, for the good old days, when I was trying to break through the $20,000 level. I had a little comeback in the last shoe; before that I was flirting with going negative. I guess that's not so bad, still being positive.
man i really like that graph. you're results fluttering about that EV is like moths fluttering around a light lol.
i plugged your hands played in the ko-preferred spread sheet below:

Attachments

sagefr0g

aslan said:
Don't you know by now...the other shoe drops in real life! Shades of the MATRIX! Hello, Mr Anderson, and how are we...I mean you...Lol:laugh:
you ain't just joking about that other shoe :eek:
that's where in real life i play it like the fishing genet in the link below....
shrewd and cautious. don't wanna take that full body plunge! lol

sagefr0g

lol

5780 hands
$63,460.00 up
:confused: :p :rolleyes:
i'm mona stop fer a while an leave you's guys have at it the money a bit lol.... work on this strategy trainer thing. lol

Attachments

Last edited:

sagefr0g

Weekend Warriors:

Rules:6D,S17,DA2,DAS,/HA-.40

Conditions:Headsup,Playall,80%,Pen,100KBR

Warriors:

...............Dollars.........Hands played

Sagefrog//+63,460$......5780
Canceler//+4,623.50$.....11,843
Ghostrider+18,725$.....10,231
Aslan////-2,925$...........711
K_C/////+750$............91
Kasi/////n/a...............n/a

Total:+84,633.50$.......28,656

Last edited:

sagefr0g

aslan said:
386 hands -$3,350

386 new hands
325 old hands
----
711 total hands -$2,925
View attachment 535
errhh is that aslan hanging out to dry :cat:
here's from the kopreferred spreadsheet.....
looks like you managed to make around 1 low standard deviation.
that's ok keep them hands commin we're on our way to the land of N0 . :rolleyes:

Attachments

sagefr0g

aslan almost put us at one hundred grand!

sagefr0g said:
Weekend Warriors:

Rules:6D,S17,DA2,DAS,/HA-.40

Conditions:Headsup,Playall,80%,Pen,100KBR

Warriors:

...............Dollars.........Hands played

Sagefrog//+63,460$......5780
Canceler//+4,623.50$.....11,843
Ghostrider+18,725$.....10,231
Aslan////2,451$...........897
K_C/////+750$............91
Kasi/////n/a...............n/a

Total:+90,009.50$.......28,842
another aslan update lol

Kasi

sagefr0g said:
5,920 hands
$66,085.00 up
All you guys are the best. Froggy is beginning to make me maybe worry my spreadsheet ain't right lol. And I'm not really laughing lol.

Better add up to 4 SD Wise One on the sheet. I'm sure you can do it?!

But still under the heading of "stuff happens" lol. I remember once being down about as much as you're ahead after I think it was 7000+ hands. In SD terms that is lol, not dollars lol. It turned around though 10000 hands or so later!

On the one hand you had 98.5% of reaching 166000 at some point anyway.

On the other hand, +90,000 overall is just a little good luck team-wise.

As a non-playing, so far!, non-investing neutral bystander I'm required by team-by laws to let you know I will have to audit your results, or my spsheet lol, at 4.5 stan dev :)

We must have been crazy to choose to play 72+% of our hands in a 6D game at a disadvantage with no index play and using only BS.

Still, I was hoping for more players, especially new players, who wanted to test their counting skills with no risk but still learn maybe a little about how to go about to measure results in their spare time. They have a pre-defined game, a $100K roll, a defined spread and basically all they have to do is count and bet accordingly.

Maybe it's a lack of free or almost free software to practice by or something.
I know everyone doesn't have CVBJ that would let one know exactly waht's happening, how your play compares to expected but, if anyone actually doesn't know what to expect from their counting and bet spread, maybe they may choose to invest a few min bets in the software to find out. It's not necessary though. Use physical cards if you want.

Off hand maybe guys like mich, Harmon, Girl21 come to mind.

Even the BS trainer here is doable - it would take a 3+ SD event to lose the $1K roll in a shoe. Just bet $5 instead of $25.

The Wise One is using CVBJ, Canceller, I think, is using his own stuff, JJ is using physical cards, I think, k_c used his program, I'm determined to use the trainer here. I don't know all what's out there but I bet it's usable lol.

sagefr0g

Canceler said:
Good thing I'm earning great comps for all this action! I am, right? :confused:

wtf? :eek:
guess i gotta drag this post out again :cat:
http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showpost.php?p=79315&postcount=120

awe well it's a team effort and we can all expect up's and down's.
could you imagine reporting something like this to your team mates if it were real dough? :bomb:
awesome how much standard deviation plays a part in the game!

Last edited:

sagefr0g

oh oh

Kasi said:
.....Better add up to 4 SD Wise One on the sheet. I'm sure you can do it?!
i'll give it a shot..... see below image, the second one lol.....
Kasi said:
As a non-playing, so far!, non-investing neutral bystander I'm required by team-by laws to let you know I will have to audit your results, or my spsheet lol, at 4.5 stan dev :)

We must have been crazy to choose to play 72+% of our hands in a 6D game at a disadvantage with no index play and using only BS.
uhhhmm, errhh. i have a confession to make. :eek:
i errhh uhhmm a little while back realized i seem to have this lil problem, a sort of a fixation i can't seem to get over. been with out even realizing playing certain basic strategy departures with out even thinking about it.
especially the 16vs10 one..... and i think the 12v2,3 . lol and maybe the 11vA. maybe a few others lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

Canceler

sagefr0g said:
could you imagine reporting something like this to your team mates if it were real dough?
Yeah, just another reason why I was never too much into any kind of team thing.

sagefr0g said:
uhhhmm, errhh. i have a confession to make. :eek:
Oh oh. I missed the part about no indices, too. Way back when I said I was going to use KO Preferred... That does imply a certain set of indices. Oops.
Why would we not use indices?