Licentia's Optimized 6/49 Combination

Status
Not open for further replies.
0/12 in picks and counting. 0/2 for draws 10 to go. Not one number yet. Dude I am playing these numbers with real money I am losing my ass off. Will it turn around for you ? It's probally like BJ the longer you play the more you will win correct ? I am keeping the faith.

Hey all. I have decided that I am not reading any posts in this thread from now until i am done the 10 trials, except for my own. I am tired of the constant bickering.

Here was the combination I chose for Wednesday August 13th:

06 26 30 33 37 40

Here was the official combination:

01 16 28 29 39 45

I am now at '0 for 12' numbers correct.

Here is my prediction for Saturday August 16th:

01 25 33 34 40 44

Licentia

I just checked my results of my "optimized" combinations for June. Here they are:

1 number(s) June 4 (1 for 6)
1 number(s) June 7 (2 for 12)
0 number(s) June 11 (2 for 18)
0 number(s) June 14 (2 for 24)
0 number(s) June 18 (2 for 30)
0 number(s) June 21 (2 for 36)
1 number(s) June 25 (3 for 42)
1 number(s) June 28 (4 for 48)

So, not bad, when the odds to get one number are '1 in 8,' but I am probably expecting too much to get '10 out of 60.' Well, who knows I won't get a 3/6 hit next draw? I saw lots of 2/6 and 3/6 with QuickBasic. No I didn't write a QuickBasic program to test this specifically yet, I just generated random 6/49 combinations and then created my 'Optimized Combinations" in Notepad.

This is just a very simple way of improving odds that takes 5 minutes to do. This doesn't take into account pairing or the median skip. When I used to run Ion Saliu's software I had better results than this. Unfortunately I have deleted his software and now he charges for access to it.

Licentia

Here were my July results:

July 2 - 0 number(s)
July 5 - 1 number(s)
July 9 - 1 number(s)
July 12 - 1 number(s)
July 16 - 0 number(s)
July 19 - 0 number(s)
July 23 - 1 number(s)
July 26 - 0 number(s)
July 30 - 0 number(s)

This again is above the normal expectation, but it is not as good as I thought I would do. I am averaging just shy of 1 number for every 2 combinations through June and July.

I decided to check May also, but that is it for now. I did manage one draw with two numbers which makes me very happy!

Overall for the 3 months I was '14 for 156' numbers which means I averaged 1 hit in 14 of the 26 combinations played. I think this is far above the expectation that playing QuickPicks will give.

May 3rd - 1 number(s)
May 7th - 0 number(s)
May 10th - 0 number(s)
May 14th - 0 number(s)
May 17th - 1 number(s)
May 21st - 1 number(s)
May 24th - 0 number(s)
May 28th - 1 number(s)
May 31st - 2 number(s)

May 31st Optimized Combination:

03 10 22 31 34 39

May 31st Official 6/49 Combination:

02 09 11 22 34 35

So please allow me to finish the 10 draws and we will see how the results stack up.

Licentia

Licentia said:
Argh... I think I messed this up. I don't think these results are better than random play. Anyone?

Licentia :(

Why don't you admit it the lottery is a pipe dream. A monkey throwing darts at 49 numbers has a good of a chance to hit as you do. By any chance do you have a pet monkey or do you now anybody that does ? If so you could match your results with the dart throwing monkey.

Canceler

Licentia said:
Argh... I think I messed this up.
Licentia said:
1 number(s) June 28 (4 for 48)

So, not bad, when the odds to get one number are '1 in 8,' ...
When you say the odds are 1 in 8, but you get 1 in 12, and say "not bad", then it does make me think you're messed up, yes.

Sonny

Licentia said:
I don't think these results are better than random play. Anyone?
Actually your results are much worse than random. Someone randomly guessing numbers would get at least one right more than half the time. Randomly picking 6 numbers out of 49 gives you at least one match 56.4% of the time. If you include the bonus ball then the odds are even better. As I said before, this is an old bar bet that anyone can win. That is why the 6/49 lottery only pays for matches of three or more numbers. Many lotto system sellers use this con to trick people into buying their systems or software. A little knowledge of basic probability is all it takes to see the scam, and maybe even to use it to your advantage.

Licentia said:
I have decided that I am not reading any posts in this thread from now until i am done the 10 trials, except for my own.
Then perhaps you should post this on your Yahoo group instead. There’s no point in posting here if you are just going to ignore every response you get. Since you don’t intend to participate in the discussion, I’ll have to close this thread. If anyone is interested in continuing this discussion, please go to Licentia’s Yahoo group.

-Sonny-

Status
Not open for further replies.