Recent content by Buchana3

  1. B

    Need some advice .. and possibly a group hug

    maybe it was something I did... I do tend to stay and play longer than the average joe.. decisions.. well.. outside of playing longer than I should.. i pretty much use basic strategy.. and even on occassion pull out the chart I have a return trip planned for Oct.. cuz' I'm using my casino...
  2. B

    Need some advice .. and possibly a group hug

    ok.. I don't think I was barred or banned I was just told this was "for entertainment purposes" as long as I played it was imho.. and I'm socially a moron.. an adultly veiled promise if I got too happy or came too often things might change.. but you know .. I can lose 3-8K and no one...
  3. B

    Need some advice .. and possibly a group hug

    so.. as many of you know, I'm female.. and NOT a card counter.. (honestly, it's beyond my abilities due to a learning disorder)... (if you have ever played with me, you would soon realize.. adding the numbers of the cards showing (Ace + 5 + 8 +7).. can take me up to 2 minutes to realize i have...
  4. B

    New Orleans Harrahs

    Shrev eport I like Samstown .. not as big as Harrahs but definitely go to high limit.. and not alone.. Good dealers.. nice pit
  5. B

    Breaking Even..

    Escrow accoutns I seem to invest but am not consistently able to withdraw :(
  6. B

    Breaking Even..

    so the net .. after two Vegas trips 1 for 4 days the other for only 24 hours is frustratingly even (the cost of a ticket and taxi ride) The second trip yielded a couple of grand from various casinos which i then promptly donated to the cosmo .. (which also had surrender) Cosmo did not...
  7. B

    Caeser's - over Memorial weekend

    Vegas so the net .. after two Vegas trips 1 for 4 days the other for only 24 hours is frustratingly even (the cost of a ticket and taxi ride) The second trip yielded a couple of grand from various casinos which i then promptly donated to the cosmo .. (which also had surrender) Cosmo...
  8. B

    Caeser's - over Memorial weekend

    They implemented Surrender on the main floor.. that surprised me. It was amazingly not packed.. busy but not ridiculous as I expected. Played 6D H17 - probably 75% pen .. 25/50 dollar tables ... One annoying problem hope people will comment on... **** My goal is to win 10K in a...
  9. B

    Anyone know the conditions at

    Casesars and PH? How crazy busy does it get on July4, and Mem weekend?
  10. B

    Tunica is Underwater "may be wiped off map" -IMAGE

    with the missisippi so wide now.. does that mean they could build more casinos.. and be a floating vegas ?
  11. B

    a night in vegas

    playing green and may venture to black depending on how lady luck treats me
Back
Top