Anyone tried this betting strategy?

The book is old and outdated tactics, George was not even a long time BJ player prior to writing the book and he stats so in his book. He is certainly not a authority on such a topic. For hahas I tested 2 runs of 1,000 hands each, All of which had short term positive winnings along the 1000 hand road. But in the end the 1st 1000 round I was 23 chips ahead, the 2nd 1000 hand round I got much of the same at 49 chips ahead

Rebecca C

cogger said:
The book is old and outdated tactics, George was not even a long time BJ player prior to writing the book and he stats so in his book. He is certainly not a authority on such a topic. For hahas I tested 2 runs of 1,000 hands each, All of which had short term positive winnings along the 1000 hand road. But in the end the 1st 1000 round I was 23 chips ahead, the 2nd 1000 hand round I got much of the same at 49 chips ahead
Did you realize this thread is years old? A 1000-hand sample was meaningless then, and is meaningless now.

SoBu Mike said:
My system of betting is gut feeling. I know thats a big no no with card counters, but I have not lost in my last 8 or 9 sessions with my average profit being probably around 400. When I feel that hot streak, I start betting big. When the dealer is kicking my butt, I bet smaller. It's not very scientific, but I have been doing incredibly well.

Mike
My wife plays like that. And she usually wins, too. WHATEVER WORKS! Maybe you have a little psychic thing going on.