barred from the wsop

O0Brian0O said:
newbie here so bear with me.

i am a professional poker player who plays mostly cash games, but went to vegas for a week to play a few WSOP events. i picked up a blackjack book and read it on the plane and practiced on my iphone app ( what i mean is that it's likely i'm barely even competent enough at counting to be +EV ). i played one session at the rio for about an hour, attempting to count and doing a poor job i thought, i lost all my money and left. a week later when i had some time to kill waiting for a friend to finish up in a cash game i sat down and played again. i guess i wasn't a very discreet player, but i never bet more than 4 times the minimum. 15 minutes later i was approached and 86'd from all harrahs properties including the WSOP. i guess i assumed they would just ask me not to play blackjack any more, it seemed a little abrupt, but harrahs sucks so i shouldn't be surprised.

i guess my question is has anyone had any success in having these barrings reversed for the WSOP only. i honestly don't care if i never play another hand of blackjack at a harrahs property, or even enter them, but i don't know what steps to take to even attempt this. i just want to be able to play the main event in future years.

thanks for the help.
Oh for the days of spreading 1-60 on the Harrah's flagship strip property with 1-D cuts...