Best counting method?

Krak3d

jack said:
Ho2, and Ao2, come within a few cents of each other. They both, non-reckon, the ace.
Hi-Opt2 right? What's the other one? I can't find AO2 anywhere?

I'm mainly going to play shoe games, and I checked QFIT's site and it says Hi-Opt2 is good for single deck games, but you need an Ace side count.

Other than that, does it work the same way as Hi-Lo? Like making out the true count by dividing the number of decks remaining etc, or does it have other specific rules?

Deathclutch

Krak3d said:
Hi-Opt2 right? What's the other one? I can't find AO2 anywhere?

I'm mainly going to play shoe games, and I checked QFIT's site and it says Hi-Opt2 is good for single deck games, but you need an Ace side count.

Other than that, does it work the same way as Hi-Lo? Like making out the true count by dividing the number of decks remaining etc, or does it have other specific rules?
If you're going to be playing shoe games I don't think Hi Opt II or Advanced Omega II will be necessary for you. It's a lot more work to put in and you have to be accurate with your side count. A count like Zen has the aces already in the main count. There is also the unbalanced Zen.

ace157

yes, if you're going to play mostly shoe games then you shouldn't bother with the complexity of a side count.. in other words, as Deathclutch said, go with Zen or RPC (also check FELT). Those are probably the strongest and simplest available... w/o going overboard on a lvl 3+ and still stronger than a lvl 1. If you're willing to give UB systems a try, look at UBZ2 and BRH-1.

Krak3d

Thanx guys, I'm going with Balanced for the moment. Other than the point values, everything else works the same as high low right?:)