Bill Zender, Chat Guest for Monday Sept 28th

Katweezel

Mouse House

Pro21 said:
I was not happy Kat with the moderation aspect. I thought it slowed it to a crawl. How did others feel about the moderation?
Yeah, when Bill sometimes typed long and expansive answers, things did slow to a crawl; as well as sometimes the next question was not immediately forthcoming. But I thought those minor irritations were overwhelmed by the quality of the information we received in his answers. The games continue and I think we now have more insight, knowledge and understanding of what makes The Big House with the Money tick... Thank you Bill.;)

Chat

Katweezel said:
Yeah, when Bill sometimes typed long and expansive answers, things did slow to a crawl; as well as sometimes the next question was not immediately forthcoming. But I thought those minor irritations were overwhelmed by the quality of the information we received in his answers. The games continue and I think we now have more insight, knowledge and understanding of what makes The Big House with the Money tick... Thank you Bill.;)
Right Kat.:)

I gained much info from Zender and even more from a very talkative CAA after the chat, very informative and powerfull "stuff".

CP

iCountNTrack

We really can't think of an alternative approach, besides i dont think the moderation was the rate limiting step, Bill was taking his time to respond to a question with great depth and detail. I was submitting the questions as soon as he finished answering the question. Pretty much all of the questions were answered (i only had two left in the queue ).
Moderation is necessary when you have 42 guests in the chat room!

Another request for a copy. I was in the chat until about 8:15, then I had to step out, "cleverly" leaving the window open for about 30 minutes, and I was of course logged off when I got back. I would love to see the rest of the conversation.