Well then, this collaborative effort has succeeded!
The first truly composite level-2 RC system - its a winner! zg
Hi,
I am from Germany and live in Palma de Mallorca/Spain. I came across your very interesting thread of UBZII: great stuff. Congratulation! An impressive success!
There are two versions:
Boneuphtoner September 27th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Nightspirit October 12th, 2007, 12:41 PM
What are the
new results for BC, PE and IC?
I remember Ken Uston’s “Composite Index”. It was developed “by weighting the Betting Efficiency by 3 and the Playing Efficiency by 2, which is close to the actual impact each of these functions has on overall player profitability” (Million Dollar Blackjack, Table 6-1).
I worked out the
Composite Numbers for most of the well known systems:
Count System BC PE IC Composite
Revere RAPC 1.0 .53 .71 0.812
Revere Point Count .99 .55 .78 0.814
Uston SS .99 .54 .73 0.810
Wong Halves .99 .56 .72 0.818
K-O .98 .55 .78 0.808
Kiss 3 .98 .56 .78 0.812
Red Seven .98 .54 .78 0.804
REKO .98 .55 .78 0.808
Mentor .97 .62 .80 0.830
Unbalanced Zen 2 .97 .62 .84 0.830
Hi-Lo .97 .51 .76 0.786
Silver Fox .96 .53 .69 0.788
Zen Count .96 .63 .85 0.828
Uston Advanced .95 .55 .76 0.790
Canfield Master .92 .67 .85 0.820
Omega II .92 .67 .85 0.820
Revere 14 count .92 .65 .82 0.812
Hi-Opt II .91 .67 .91 0.814
Uston APC .91 .69 .90 0.822
Kiss 2 .90 .62 .87 0.788
Revere Plus-Minus .89 .59 .76 0.770
Hi-Opt I .88 .61 .85 0.722
Canfield Expert .87 .63 .76 0.774
Again: what are the “new” values of BC, PE and IC. They must be stronger than the “old” ones.
Thanks in advance
hhrb