Blackjack Vegas House

aslan

tedsuxs said:
People who want to live in a normal house and not always in a hotel, and with other people and not be anti social.
Well, if you don't want to be anti-social, don't charge your fellow colleagues a mortgage payment for a room.

aslan

tedsuxs said:
Dont need to Buy friends, thx for advice tho

I understand some people can't afford but no need to be hater
I didn't see your rental schedule. $3,500 to $5,500 a month depending on number of guests is pretty steep IMHO. You can probably rent an entire house closer to the strip for between $800 and $1,500 a month. But you'd probably have to sign a year's lease. If you are short term only, you should look into time share rentals. There are a glut of first class time shares recently built on the strip and no buyers. I'll bet they are trying like heck to rent them out.

It wasn't hate, just a general dislike for anyone touting a room in Vegas for $1,000 where real properties are more depressed than anywhere in the continental US except Michigan. It looks like a nice place, near or in Rhodes Ranch, about 15 miles from the Bellagio, a 20 minute ride except during rush hour. A car is an absolute necessity.

tedsuxs

Yeap have car, and Done lot of research this is a great deal. And is exactlly what i was looking for as far as pool/spa, bedroom specs, distance to RIO, good neighbors

shadroch

$1,000 a week? Are you serious? For a heck of a lot less than $4300 a month, you could have a Presidential Suite at The Grand Desert.

kewljason

You are severely over-paying for this market. Often it is hard for people coming from other areas of the country, either relocating or for an extended stay to relate to the deeply depressed real estate market here.

Last edited: