can I make a suggestion?

TheReach

Wouldn't it be good to combine this forum with the Tournament forum? More people visit this forum and I'm very lazy and hate switching sites all the time.

E-town-guy

I think that would be too much. There are a lot of players who don't play in tournaments here and it would be bothersome to sift through tournament news all the time.

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
I understand why you ask that TheReach, since I have to check both boards constantly. However, I do think that for most players, these are sufficiently different audiences that the boards should remain separate.

Hmmm, I wonder if I could create a single site that would show threads from both boards, but leave the two sites themselves intact? I'll look into the feasibility.

Mikeaber

Just link to the front page of both forums and save the links as "Favorites" or "Bookmarks". I seriously doubt that devoted tournament players are going to be very interested in our ramblings over here, nor or the majority of cash players going to be interested in the gyrations of betting strategy in the 23rd hand of a tournament.

You and I Reach, may be the exceptions.