card counting coaching $10 / hr

sagefr0g

Meistro said:
pro tip : when you start losing just feed moves into rybka until you win
you got me googling again, this time over rybka. it's just crazy how apparently computer chess has progressed. so i guess now computers even play chess against computers? lol
edit: so lemme get this straight (obviously i'm way behind the times far as computer chess) but, uhh, are we about at the point where computers can't be beat by a human in a chess match? maybe not even by say a grand master type player that say created the program that is so unbeatable? :confused:

Last edited:
moo321 said:
... just make a video entitled "How to Get Away With Counting" and tell me everything you want to tell me about how to play and not get busted. I'll gladly give you $20 per hour of material up to, say, 10 hours.
For $0, I will suggest that posting videos on YouTube and creating a blog entries and forum posts containing information on how to "get away with counting" (and other AP information) will *not* help make it easier to "play and not get busted". Can you think about some reasons why this might be so?

sagefr0g

@Notable
take that post down right away! lol
naw, just kidding. your post is immensely valuable, imho.
the most real deal AP hustler i've ever known once told me, "information is everything". this was after i had 'innocently' blabbed some information to another hustler in a joint, years and years ago. i was learning and he was slowly but surely teaching me some stuff. i'll never forget it, he was pissed, lol. lesson learned, lol.
kind of paradoxical, though, no? him giving up information to me.
but ok, this thing about information is everything and not giving it up, sorta thing, it's imho, like the birthday paradox, as so many things are. point being, it's not a paradox, it's rampant reality. an even longer time ago, the smartest person i ever knew once told me,"whatever you don't know but want to know is in some book somewhere in the world". and guess what?, now we have the internet.
fact of life, is what it is, it's gonna happen, like the publishing of the best seller book Beat the Dealer.
don't get me wrong, yours is a salient point, important to the extreme and full of wisdom. can you think of some reasons why in the final analysis, it doesn't matter? how about reasons that it does matter? how about a strategy to go marching on, and winning anyway?

Morphy

Notable said:
For $0, I will suggest that posting videos on YouTube and creating a blog entries and forum posts containing information on how to "get away with counting" (and other AP information) will *not* help make it easier to "play and not get busted". Can you think about some reasons why this might be so?
I am not familiar with Youtube, but you can make the account private and only share the link with whom you choose?

Meistro

No it is still in the works I got unexpected;y delayed this morning because my internet went out mysteriously but it is working again anyway should be up tomorrow hopefully.

sagefr0g

not trying to be a smart a$$, just saying, just me maybe, but no it's not mysterious at all. murphy's law sorta stuff combined with seemingly mysterious paradoxical stuff such as the birthday paradox, aren't mysterious or paradoxical, its simply the way things are. :confused:
here's an example. years ago, in the deepest darkest deadest time of the night morning, i was on my way to work, to relieve the meanest guy on earth (if one was to relieve him late) and i was late. nobody, nothing, not a peep of life was on or around those roads, not even chirping crickets. of course i get stopped at a traffic light. not a car on the road, not behind me, not before not to my left, but way, way, way off in the far distance a set of headlights to my right. i needed to make a left turn and by golly i wasn't gonna sit through that light. so off i go. and off went those blinding, twirling, red and blue lights. o_O:rolleyes::oops::eek: yep, just me and the patrolman was out there was all. oh, yeah and of course i got to work even later. my work cohort was not impressed with the ticket i showed to him as an excuse.
that sorta thing, and while we are on the subject, is it just me or has anyone ever parked between two cars in a parking lot, for which someone in one or both of the cars you are between, isn't either getting into or out of their car?:(
edit: ever seen those bumbling, bimbling white butterfly's, that infect cabbage plants with eggs that turn to caterpillars that eat holes in the cabbage? flying around here, flying around there, bimble, bumble, every which way but loose, haven't a clue where they are going, and then they bump into that cabbage, then they know they like that.
ever see a nice juicy seat in a crowded joint, your not far off, you can make it, but along comes some half wit, drunk or worse, stumbles, bimbles and bumbles right into the seat? lol, sorry, just saying. meh.

Last edited:

sagefr0g

moo321 said:
Youtube is good. Share the fruits of your contemplation with all.
can that sentiment be carried over with respect to information shared on other sites ( such as apheat, ect.), long as one uses 'good' judgement and discretion?

Meistro said:
This is no joke, this is a genuine offer to coach people on how to count cards. I assure you ma'am, I am fully qualified to instruct people on how to win at the game of blackjack. I have been a professional gambler for over a decade, and a card counter for around seven years. You are shocked at my incredible rate, and I don't blame you, I am practically giving these lessons away. I ask only for a modest amount of compensation for my time, nothing more. This is a great value for anyone just starting out in advantage play
Maybe you should post a listing to FIVERR!