Cards counting trainer with advanced statistics

Cards counting trainer with advanced Black Jack statistics

There are there modes:
  • Decks counter mode.
  • Ideal mode - player will never bust. Player look up next card and if sum more then 21 he stands.
  • Test mode - in the mode user defined strategy is loaded and cards view is disabled.

Try it

If you will find some mistakes or have questions or suggestions, please write me. Size of images is about 1MB. So, for slow connection it can take some time to load images at the first visit.

duanedibley

Very nice effort. I like the layout and card images a lot.

The table at the bottom seems to show results vs. Running Count. I think True Count would be more relevant here for true-counted strategies. (Maybe have an option to specify whether my strategy is true-counted or not.)

There should be a way for me to check the running count when I pause the game, to see if my counting is accurate.

Also, a mode where I get to play my hand instead of watching it get auto-played would be excellent.

And if you add in other players at the table and a discard tray and shoe that show the appropriate number of cards dealt/remaining it would be perfect!

PS: Please add RPC to the list of available strategies. Tags are: {1,2,2,2,2,1,0,0,-2,-2}. (Yes I know I can enter these under "Custom".)

Last edited:
The counting trainer is updated.

duanedibley said:
The table at the bottom seems to show results vs. Running Count. I think True Count would be more relevant here for true-counted strategies. (Maybe have an option to specify whether my strategy is true-counted or not.)

There should be a way for me to check the running count when I pause the game, to see if my counting is accurate.

Also, a mode where I get to play my hand instead of watching it get auto-played would be excellent.

And if you add in other players at the table and a discard tray

and shoe that show the appropriate number of cards dealt/remaining it would be perfect!

PS: Please add RPC to the list of available strategies. Tags are: {1,2,2,2,2,1,0,0,-2,-2}. (Yes I know I can enter these under "Custom".)
1. There is new check box to enable True Count.
2. Added pause button.
3. It would be good option but I am not sure if it will be implemented.
4. It is one player trainer. So, I am not planning to add more players.
5. You can use check box "Show info" to show required information.
6. I added this and a lot of other strategies.