Disguises

jack.jackson

Brock Windsor said:
Facial hair, hair dye, glasses, piercings, etc.. what have any of you folks tried and what works well?
BW
Once tried Obama Bin Laden, w/I love Afghanastain t-shirt. Too make a long story shirt, I got beat up pretty bad.

blackchipjim

Incognito

Mr. Windsor the disguises are workable just the frequency of the visits allow detection. A person may get away with varied appearances for awhile but the repeated visits allows the stores to build the profile of the player. No one can overstay the welcome for long. blackchipjim

Nazgul

Hair and clothing are the most important factors. Playing style is usually next followed by voice and mannerisms. Everything else is just an accessory. Don’t get carried away either. Too much disguise is often worse than no disguise at all. Check out Paladin Press.

Nazgul said:
Hair and clothing are the most important factors. Playing style is usually next followed by voice and mannerisms. Everything else is just an accessory. Don’t get carried away either. Too much disguise is often worse than no disguise at all. Check out Paladin Press.
I agree, looking like you are in disguise is disastrous and could even get you arrested if they think the disguise has some purpose other than concealing an AP.

johndoe

Sometimes over-the-top can work if you can explain it properly.

I saw someone playing BJ with a huge afro wig, sunglasses, fake nose, and mustache. He said he was part of a bachelor party and lost a bet and had to wear the costume all night. They ID'd him for age but that was it.

runningaces

A newly grown black dyed beard, glasses and redneck cap drew me more heat than ever before. I imangine not changing my betting patterns didn't help at all. 1 year ago.