Drift on Inn

Does anyone have any details about this place? Sometimes I think of going over there when I drop by Club Hollywood, but it always seems to be closed. CBJN doesn't have any details on it either.

WABJ11

I haven't been there in a while, but from what I have heard they have a standard 6 deck shoe game, no surrender.

Be careful it isn't the safest, or classiest place to play blackjack that is certain.

CH actually has the best 6D game in the area. Both LS & RSA. Usually you only get one or the other. And their Spanish game (to which I'm still memorizing basic strategy...) is only 5D if you know how to count Spanish.

HsiaoDi

overtheedge said:
CH actually has the best 6D game in the area. Both LS & RSA. Usually you only get one or the other. And their Spanish game (to which I'm still memorizing basic strategy...) is only 5D if you know how to count Spanish.
Uno dos tres..... Can't resist....

WABJ11

Apparently Drift On Inn was closed down. There were some internal problems with accounting and, apparently, they weren't doing well financially. You can read more details about the investigation on the Washington State Gambling Commissions website.